Finding NPCs...

Creating avatar shapes, hair, skin, eyes, etc.
Selby Evans

Re: Finding NPCs...

Post by Selby Evans »

Antonio Valenti wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 11:57 pm
Thank you Graham and Selby. I happened across a similar script, and managed to get rid of him. Since I'm only experimenting, it wasn't a big deal to erase all 4 of them lol.

I do wonder though, is there a good source for "single" animations with NPCs simply standing, sitting, talking, etc. Most all the animations I see in the Kitely Market are couple animations. I just want to have NPCs doing normal things, put the animation in a loop and hopefully keep it that simply.

the hardest part is making different ones. It would be nice if visitors would be willing to clone themselves as a permanent member of the sim :)
I have a box of NPC animations that may help you-- contact me in Kitely
Selby Evans

Post by Selby Evans »

Here are some animations that may be of use to you:
https://www.kitely.com/market/product/9 ... ar=9615648
Frank SquirrelHerder

Post by Frank SquirrelHerder »

Antonio Valenti wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 11:57 pm
Thank you Graham and Selby. I happened across a similar script, and managed to get rid of him. Since I'm only experimenting, it wasn't a big deal to erase all 4 of them lol.

I do wonder though, is there a good source for "single" animations with NPCs simply standing, sitting, talking, etc. Most all the animations I see in the Kitely Market are couple animations. I just want to have NPCs doing normal things, put the animation in a loop and hopefully keep it that simply.

the hardest part is making different ones. It would be nice if visitors would be willing to clone themselves as a permanent member of the sim :)
You could probably strip individual animations from available AO HUDs for this use, right?

I've seen the "Boaters Male" AO (I think available on the Tessin sim? Or maybe Coopersville sim) has a few stand animations where the avatar is gesturing and "talking". It looks completely strange for a person to randomly cycle into that animation, but for a pair of NPCs it might be perfect.
These users thanked the author Frank SquirrelHerder for the post:
Sue Caxton
By day I write modern fantasy novels, by night I torture prims!