Dinkies ?

Creating avatar shapes, hair, skin, eyes, etc.
Doc Doolittle

Re: Dinkies ?

Post by Doc Doolittle »

Trouble Ahead wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:55 am
Sadly the builder of these avatars is not ( or not often ) around to answer on questions.
Hi Trouble! Regarding DINKIES and the creator... No worries if you have the Discord chat application, because the creator Etheria Parrott is almost always available to be reached there via NOTECARDS-- as she's requested since she can't respond to all the chats which became overwhelming.

If you're not familiar with Discord, here is a link to learn about it and download it... many use it-- including tons of IWZ members that keep in touch as we all spread over the metaverse when that grid closed.

https://discord.com/

GOOD LUCK & WEEFOLKS ROCK!
These users thanked the author Doc Doolittle for the post:
Alexina Proctor
Snoots Dwagon

Re: Dinkies ?

Post by Snoots Dwagon »

I'm kinda getting here late... but I knows Dinkies. Dinkies were created by Etheria Parrott and are the brand name of her line of mesh-body tiny avatars. I am the creator of Dinkie Dwagons, an officially-licensed Dinkie variation.

There are numerous types of tiny avatar on the virtual worlds. Tinies were the first miniature avatars, created by Wynx Whiplash and Kage Seraph (and are also a specific brand)... but the name has come to be used so much it has become common reference to multiple brands and kinds of tinies. In general, the terms tinies / weefolk refer to avatars that are shorter than waist height. There is no "absolute definition" for such. However yes, Dinkies is a specific brand.

As posted earlier in this forum, here is an article that was written some time ago and recently updated to be fairly inclusive:

TINIES FOR BIGGIES-- What are Tinies?
http://elfclan.spruz.com/pt/Tinies-for- ... s/blog.htm

On Kitely a new tiny community has recently emerged called Weefolk Township. It is located on Wellspring world.
These users thanked the author Snoots Dwagon for the post (total 2):
Doc DoolittleAlexina Proctor
~~~~~~~
I'm a dwagon in real life too. (Ask my sister, who totally agrees.)

~~~~~~~