True Blue Designs

Stores, items and deals
Natalie Oe

Re: True Blue Designs

Post by Natalie Oe »

These users thanked the author Natalie Oe for the post:
Ilan Tochner
Australian Digital Creator | She/Her | Coffee Addict | Book Lover | Aspiring Scrapbooker.

Kitely Marketplace
True Blue Digital Designs
Instagram
Natalie Oe

Post by Natalie Oe »

Hi All,

I've finally managed to setup a world in Kitely and have been pretty busy the last couple of days adding my full range on texture packs. I currently have almost 200 up on display.

Be sure to look out for the clearance sticker on selected packs as these packs are only 10kc each.

Feel free to stop by and say hello, I'm around quite often :-)
Australian Digital Creator | She/Her | Coffee Addict | Book Lover | Aspiring Scrapbooker.

Kitely Marketplace
Instagram
Natalie Oe

Post by Natalie Oe »

Now available at True Blue Designs.

Animated Neon Signs.

Image Image

Image Image Image Image

For gif previews: Click Here

To see & purchase signs in world @ Kitely: grid.kitely.com:8002:Terracotta Bay

To Purchase via the Kitely Marketplace: Click Here

Kitely Marketplace
Instagram
Natalie Oe

Animations & Poses

Post by Natalie Oe »

Hi All,

Well its been another busy day here at True Blue Designs. I’ve just finished adding all of my animations & poses in store.

Current Animations & Poses include:

Modeling on a Surfboard Poses. Animations in the following catergories, Chair Sits. Drinking. Eating. Standing. Sitting on toilet. Reading newspaper. Sunbathe. Blowing bubbles. Laying by pool. Tube sit. Sitting by pool. Read laying down. Washing hands. Serving a platter.

All animations & poses are available as a single use version (no copy) or a full permission version. (Terms & Conditions)

The poses & animations are currently only available for purchase in store @ Terracotta Bay (grid.kitely.com:8002:Terracotta Bay) until I figure out how best to list them on the kitely marketplace.

Next up I will be working on re-scripting my animation overriders, so look out for those soon.
These users thanked the author Natalie Oe for the post (total 2):
Ilan TochnerGenavieve Page

Kitely Marketplace
Instagram
Natalie Oe

Animation Overrider

Post by Natalie Oe »

The Relaxer Animation Overrider comes preloaded with starting animations & poses. This AO is HUD attached.

Permissions: Modify/Copy/No Transfer

These include:

6 Stands – A mixture of Animation & still poses.

1 Fly. 1 Ground Sit (Animated). 1 Chair Sit (Animation). 1 Walk.

Image Image

Also included in the box is a support notecard with instructions on adding your own poses & animations. 1 notecard labelled Default (Incase of accidents being made when editing the one included in the AO), & 1 LM to my main store.

Inside the support card you will also find methods to contact me, I am happy to help you add your animations & poses should you need assistance.

This item can be exported to your chosen grid during the purchase process.

An animation stand is setup in my main store if you’d like to test the included Animations & poses prior to purchase.

Visit: grid.kitely.com:8002:Terracotta Bay

Also available on the Kitely Marketplace

Kitely Marketplace
Instagram
Natalie Oe

Online/Offline Status Indicator

Post by Natalie Oe »

This status indicator is easy to use. Simply unpack it. Rez it from your inventory. Place your image, & touch the indicator to set the status to your avatar.

Prims: 4

Included in box: Status Indicator. 1 Support Card. 1 Store LM.

+ Get free updates as I make them available (Applies to this model only).

Modifiable & Copiable. Export to your chosen grid on checkout.

Demo is out in store @ grid.kitely.com:8002:Terracotta Bay

Also available on the Kitely Marketplace

Kitely Marketplace
Instagram
Natalie Oe

Beach Chairs & Table Set

Post by Natalie Oe »

What better way to end the day then relaxing with a glass of champagne, sitting in your adirondack styled chair, watching the sunset.

What is Included & Land Impact:

2 Chairs – 1LI Each. 1 Table – 1 LI. Cheese Platter – 13 LI (optional). Champagne Glass – 1 LI. Umbrella – 2 LI.

Modifications Available:Unlink Table & Both Chairs. Each can be recoloured using texture edit tools. Umbrella stand can be unlinked. Umbrella stripes & stand can be recoloured serparately. Platter is unlinked from set to allow for optional use. Champagne Glass is included serparate.

Extra Information:
Chairs are scripted with Magic Pose System (no poseballs). Each chair can be used individually. Chairs include a mix of animations & poses all originally made. (7 in total). You can adjust poses/animations using arrow keys while seated.

Permissions: Modify/Copy/No Transfer – Export to your chosen grid during checkout.

Demo: grid.kitely.com:8002:Terracotta Bay

Also Included: Support card & LM to main store.

Please Note: Shadows in image are due to me having sun/moon shadows set in preferences.

Kitely Marketplace
Instagram