FREEBIES NOT EXPORTABLE

Stores, items and deals
Fayre Scribe

FREEBIES NOT EXPORTABLE

Post by Fayre Scribe »

How can we make freebies exportable to off grid visitors. I like to give things away sometimes, like on my western sim, I have free hats. But my off grid friends and alt can't take them because they get an error... not exportable, even though I made them on the OS grid hoping they would be. Is Kitely a closed grid or part of open sim? At Christmas time I had a hunt for presents on my sim. Only Kitely residents could get them. Is there anyway to give gifts to ALL open sim people from inworld? Frustrated.
Fayre Scribe

Re: FREEBIES NOT EXPORTABLE

Post by Fayre Scribe »

Also, I can't even give my own OSG alt clothes. She has to pay for my clothes on the MP to wear them. Or I have to buy them for her and send them to her, still paying for my own clothes. *headdesk*
Last edited by Fayre Scribe on Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Fayre,

Kitely Market doesn't support giving away content for free. If you want to give away content then do it inworld, not via Kitely Market. You don't have to sell an item from our marketplace for it to be made exportable. Please read https://www.kitely.com/virtual-world-ne ... plemented/
Fayre Scribe

Post by Fayre Scribe »

Will check that out Ilan. I wasn't talking about free stuff on the MP. I meant to give out inworld but for it to be exportable so off grid peeps can take it too. Thanks.
Fayre Scribe

Post by Fayre Scribe »

OOOOOOOOOOhhhhhh... so it has to be either full perm OR at least copy/trans to be exportable. I had mine set as c/m (my usual go to). Thanks. Now I just need to remember that.
These users thanked the author Fayre Scribe for the post (total 3):
Ilan TochnerKimm StarrTony El