Studio Vaz

Stores, items and deals
Zoey Vaz

Studio Vaz

Post by Zoey Vaz »

<Long-Winded Wind Up To Eventual Point>

I'm really just a hobbyist and have never had the time to devote a lot of attention to virtual world storekeeping. I've sold this's and that's in SL over the years, but have never felt comfortable becoming fully invested in providing Linden Lab with content, nor in putting all my virtual eggs in their basket. With last year's TOS changes, I have no intention of uploading anything to the SL servers ever again.

In Opensim and Kitely I feel much more free to share and sell my creations because they exist on my hard drive first - they are backed up BY ME, a person I can finally kick in the bum for lost assets. Real Life has also recently afforded me a little more leisure time, and I sincerely enjoy creating things in this sort of environment. Many of the things I've made over the years I've offered free/full perms, but for somethings, especially things that take a LOT of time, I'll occasionally sell my creations. I'll never be a prolific creator, will only ever be a casual Merchant, but I put my all into the things I do make.

So I think I'm going to take some time and open a store here on Kitely. I have some older medieval style furniture I'd like to update to mesh and offer, since I see a bit of a lack of variety along those lines in the Marketplace. I most likely will concentrate on furniture first, but I realized I had a really nice (I thought, lol) Castle backed up from long long ago that had been my personal residence for years. I've imported it and cleaned it up for sale and have listed it on the Marketplace.

</Long-Winded Wind Up To Eventual Point>

My sim, http://www.kitely.com/virtual-world/Zoey-Vaz/Studio-Vaz will be free to visit for all members for the month of March.

I'm planning on building a store, hoping the sales from said planned store as well as Marketplace sales, will provide enough KC's to keep the sim free to visit for all members, as I have also spent some time uploading and collecting some pretty freebies I'd like to share with everyone. Recently I've been importing some of the fauna and foliage from Aleymart, as I understand they are free to share - but I don't find them many places on the Kitely grid (at least that I've noticed).

So there you have it: Studio Vaz, thus far

A pretty place of things to share and a store that focuses on primarily medieval furniture mostly, for now, and if I can ever get this MLP working the way I want it to, specifically Couples furniture of a more adult nature. For now the sim is rated Moderate but will eventually be Adult.

So come visit Studio Vaz now to pick up some of the free stuff, plants, trees and animals at ground level. I'll be adding stuff regularly this month.

And then use the sign to tp up to see my castle in person.
These users thanked the author Zoey Vaz for the post (total 3):
Graham MillsConstance PeregrineDundridge Dreadlow
Constance Peregrine

Re: Studio Vaz

Post by Constance Peregrine »

looking good-))

Aley aka Arcadia aka other names stuffs can be found best by joining this g+ group:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/113904954 ... erid=gplp0

Maybe you can convince one or more of those folx to drop an OAR in Kitely, since they can do that for pennies, they might be willing.
Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!
My little sounds store https://www.kitely.com/market?store=2040306

Ephemeral wanderer...
Zoey Vaz

Re: Studio Vaz

Post by Zoey Vaz »

I've gotten some of the AleyMart Wormwood Furniture Store furniture imported and set up.
stuffz_001.jpg
stuffz2_001.jpg
I know you can find them other places, but I thought it would be nice to have some of it easily accessible, where you could just pick up what you wanted without having to download/import/blahblahblah.

For some reason I couldn't get everything set as Allow Anyone to Copy so I just set those items for sale for $KC0
These users thanked the author Zoey Vaz for the post (total 2):
Constance Peregrineoopsee joseppe