virtual infinity - sim surroundings, offsims, islands

Stores, items and deals
virtual infinity

virtual infinity - sim surroundings, offsims, islands

Post by virtual infinity »

Virtual infinity is new brand specialized in mesh region surroundings, offsim – outside sim items and inside sim islands, made specifically for OpenSim worlds.
First release is set of Ol' Grass Hills - sim surroundings in 5 seasonal modification with plenty of possibilities for both single sim and megaregions.

All items are available inworld, use rezzer at virtual infinity region and explore all environments.
See detailed features and instructions at website or short version at Kitely Market

Image Image Image

Image Image

Image Image Image

ImageImage Image
Last edited by virtual infinity on Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author virtual infinity for the post (total 2):
Ozwell WayfarerShandon Loring
Constance Peregrine

Re: virtual infinity - sim surroundings, offsims, islands

Post by Constance Peregrine »

Very nice and I like the pricing-)) I will get one of the single ones in the morning for Metropolis.

I wish I could remember the name of someone there who was asking for such a thing, maybe it will come to me and I will send him this direction.

Will you be creating more varieties? And if, so, would you mind mentioning what those may be and when they will likely be available?
These users thanked the author Constance Peregrine for the post:
virtual infinity
Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!
My little sounds store https://www.kitely.com/market?store=2040306

Ephemeral wanderer...
virtual infinity

Thanks, Miney:) This is the beggining of my surroundings era:) So, there will be more of them. When... I am creator, I am not planning it precisely... which means soon:)
These users thanked the author virtual infinity for the post:
Constance Peregrine
Constance Peregrine

Post by Constance Peregrine »

Ok, I bought this earlier as I like region surrounds and this is very nicely done mesh too-)) I placed in over and around some of my display terrains cluster just to check it out. I moved it lower so it does not show the squared center area and looks more natural to me, and some of the adjoining regions lands stick through.

It comes in 3 parts, a full, a center piece, and an end piece. I did not look at the others yet but I will add them to my mains soon.

http://virtualinfinity.21strom.com/features/

http://www.kitely.com/market/product/37 ... ar=3745345

Love it -))

and then I used it as an excuse to HG over @ my friend shawnkmaloney's place and snag the harp and pianos he has there, and got to also chat with someone from g+ who had dropped by...it was pleasant, and I like pleasant [especially when trying to wake up].

These users thanked the author Constance Peregrine for the post (total 2):
virtual infinityDeuce Halsey
Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!
My little sounds store https://www.kitely.com/market?store=2040306

Ephemeral wanderer...
virtual infinity

Ol’ Grass Hills Islands30 mesh islands are available at virtual infinity store now.
Set of islands in both inside and outside sim version, in 5 seasons, 3 island shapes.
Suitable to combine with previous Ol’ Grass Hills Sim Surroundings items. Islands can be rezzed inworld at virtual infinity region.

See all pictures at web gallery

Image Image

Image Image Image
Last edited by virtual infinity on Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Constance PeregrineHandy Low
virtual infinity

Dragons' Cliffs are new sim surroundings, suitable for single regions and megaregions of any size.
Set contains 25 pieces of surroundings in 5 seasons with a lot of possibilities how to use them - in two rows around sim, less or more sunken, several seasons mixed... All parts are ready to be moved, resized, deleted, retexture by your own textures...
Rocks are enhanced with 3D materials - turn on Advanced Lighting Model in Preferences.

You can see each piece before purchase at virtual infinity world.

Available at Kitely Market as Exportable set for great price or as Exportable single seasons.

See more pictures at blog.

Image Image Image

Image Image Image
Last edited by virtual infinity on Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author virtual infinity for the post:
Ozwell Wayfarer
Dot Matrix

Post by Dot Matrix »

I can confirm the sim surrounds work really well. I'm using them in Vespers for example.
These users thanked the author Dot Matrix for the post (total 2):
Zuza Rittvirtual infinity
virtual infinity

Roxy, many surroundings in SL have got scripts inside, some for rezzing, and for changing colors, seasons and variations. There are no scripts in my surroundings exactly for this reason - as low lag as possible. Of course every item, every prim, every avatar online, causing lag on sim. Lowest lag is on empty sim with no avatars:) But it is not why we are using the virtual worlds, I guess;)

There are scripts in surroundings at my region, where all items can be seen. This is only because they are part of multi-rezzer. Purchased surroundings or islands have got no script inside.

Anyway thank you for sharing your thoughts, I will consider to manage some demo items for my products.
Last edited by virtual infinity on Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
virtual infinity

Dragons' Cliffs Islands is new exportable set of mesh island, compatible with previous Dragons' Cliffs sim surroundings.
Set contains 60 items: 6 shapes, each in 5 seasons. Each variation is prepared as outside sim item, phantom, with invisible (100% alpha) root prim, and as inside item, island with walkable physics. Product is delivered in folders for better organizing your Inventory.
Rocks are enhanced by 3D materials. Items can be retextured by your own textures.

See detailed features of islands at product page at Kitely Market.
Try items - samples are rezzed inworld at virtual infinity

Image Image

Image Image
Constance PeregrineDot Matrix