Small Shark Bites Avatars! From Ocean Engineering.

Stores, items and deals
Kayaker Magic

Small Shark Bites Avatars! From Ocean Engineering.

Post by Kayaker Magic »

This was one of the first scripted fish I made in SL. I felt that the interesting BEHAVIOR of this fish made up for the simple design: a sculpted head and a flexie tail. Not everyone agreed: one detractor called it a shark-head-on-a-stick. So I never ported this shark to other virtual worlds, and concentrated my efforts on more advanced swimming critters like the icthyosaur. But I was recently porting all my small fish here, and this shark came along for the ride. It is still a shark-head-on-a-stick so I'm selling it here for less than any of my other fish, even less than the guppy! But I think it BEHAVES more like a real fish than any other shark I have seen in the metaverse. It majestically swims along under water, until it comes close to an avatar, then it turns directly towards you! I know this is just the summing of a few vectors because I wrote the script, but chills still run down my spine when the shark turns towards me!

I have two of these sharks trolling around the landing spot island on my world Panthalassa at http://www.kitely.com/virtual-world/Kay ... anthalassa. They are only set to HARASS mode because I fear that putting them in ATTACK mode would violate the GENERAL rating of my world. In harass mode the sharks only bump you and push you around. Eventually they settle down and just swim circles around you. If you would like to arrange a demonstration of blood-in-the-water attack mode, IM me and I'll arrange to met you.
SharkX3.jpg
SharkX6.jpg
Sharkx4.jpg
These users thanked the author Kayaker Magic for the post (total 2):
Sherrie MelodyMarstol Nitely