Steampunk Brass Plumbing Joints

Stores, items and deals
Kayaker Magic

Steampunk Brass Plumbing Joints

Post by Kayaker Magic »

I needed a few pipe joint sculpts for some Steampunk projects, and eventually made a complete set of them: “T”, “90 Elbow”, “Y”, “45 Elbow”, “Cross”, “Coupling”, “Bell Reducer” and a “Mounting Flange”. I'm making them available as a set of sculpts in two kits, one that is COPY MOD notrans for your personal projects, and another set that is FULL PERM so you can use them in projects for sale. (You may use the FULL PERM versions as part of your larger project which you can then sell, but you may not resell the sculpts by themselves). You could make joints out of prims, but each of these is a single prim with a matching look. They have good LOD and hold their shape when viewed from a distance. I chose to let the normals stay soft around the edges for a cast metal look. (Except for the bottom of the Flange, it has a hard edge). I made them in shiny brass, you can change them to copper, chrome, onyx, etc. by changing the base color to orange, white, black etc. Or you can remove the shiny and texture them if you like. They are sized to fit 10cm pipe, but of course you can scale them to fit any size pipe.

I'm continuing my pricing experiments:
Buy them COPY MOD in the Kitely Market for KC300.
Buy them COPY MOD TRANS EXPORT in the Market for KC1200.
Buy them COPY MOD in my in-world Chandlery for KC200 (cheaper if you come visit the store!)
Buy them COPY MOD TRANS at the Chandlery (which means you can export them) for KC800.
In the store you can use PayPal to buy them now! And examine the sample plumbing setup. Here's the link to the Chandlery: [url]hop://grid.kitely.com:8002/Panthalassa/214/358/22[/url]
Pipe Fittings.png
These users thanked the author Kayaker Magic for the post (total 2):
Dundridge DreadlowConstance Peregrine