The first no-pose-ball Pose System for Open Simulator!

Stores, items and deals
Kayaker Magic

The first no-pose-ball Pose System for Open Simulator!

Post by Kayaker Magic »

Edited to update for the new Version 2.1 Magic Pose System now in the Marketplace.

New in Version 2.1: Synchronized Poses!

This is a script that will help you set up poses in your furniture. It builds a menu of all your poses, helps you edit that menu, move each of the poses around on the furniture, save the resulting menu and set up your furniture to sell to your customers. No pose-balls are used, not even a helper prim any more (that was replaced by the HUD in version 2.0). This even works on single-prim sculpt or mesh furniture. As few as one click and you are sitting in the chair.

This mature product has been in development for a while, working fine on Avination and InWorldz. Now thanks to improvements in OpenSim 0.8 it is finally available here! It is for sale in the MarketPlace for export to other grids. Tutorials and documentation are available at http://magic.kayaker.net/MPS. If you want to try it out, there are a couple cast iron benches on the front deck of my Chandlery Store at [url]hop://grid.kitely.com:8002/Panthalassa/214/358/22[/url]. One of the benches is a demo, it allows you to use a HUD-like prim to edit the seats. The other bench is the final product. Just left-click on it and see how easy sitting on your furniture can be!
MagicPoseWEB.jpg
Last edited by Kayaker Magic on Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
These users thanked the author Kayaker Magic for the post (total 8):
Ilan TochnerConstance PeregrineMarstol NitelyGhaelen DLarehOzwell WayfarerSerene JewellZuza RittShandon Loring
Dadiella Nightwing

Re: The first no-pose-ball Pose System for Open Simulator!

Post by Dadiella Nightwing »

Would I be able to use this on my products and sell my products with export perms?
Dadiella's for Fashion and Brayla Sana Gallery for Building!
Kayaker Magic

Re: The first no-pose-ball Pose System for Open Simulator!

Post by Kayaker Magic »

Yes! The script itself is the only part that you leave in your products, and it is "CT E" Copy, Trans and Exportable.
The non-trans helper prims must have convinced the Marketplace page to list the whole package as no-trans.
The script will insist that you clear the "next user can transfer" or "next user can copy" bits before you sell it, but this does not restrict your continued use.
Kayaker Magic

New Version 2 of the Magic Pose System

Post by Kayaker Magic »

I have just released a new improved version of the Magic Pose System
Everyone who purchased this before will get a copy of the new one free.

Go see the totally new tutorials at: http://magic.kayaker.net/MPS and the documentation of the new features.

Major new features of Verstion 2:
  • Easier to use!
    New HUD replaces build dialog.
    New HUD replaces helper prims.
    No more helper prims!
    Never did have pose balls.
    You can specify where the avatar goes when standing up.
    Smaller script in your furniture.
    Even smaller 'lite' version of the script (cannot be edited).
These users thanked the author Kayaker Magic for the post (total 2):
Constance PeregrineShandon Loring