Hadrosaur! Available now at a grid near you!

Stores, items and deals
Kayaker Magic

Hadrosaur! Available now at a grid near you!

Post by Kayaker Magic »

What would it be like to walk among a herd of hadrosaurs? (Duck billed dinosaurs).
You can find out by going to the fir forest on my world Panthalassa: hop://grid.kitely.com:8002/Panthalassa/361/585/26. The hadrosaurs rage over a large area so look around for them.

These animals have a co-ordinated walking gait and an animated head. They have browsing and migrating behaviors, settable in a dialog. You can hunt these dinosaurs with most physical weapons, including my bow and arrow! They are available in the Kitely Market for export to the hypergrid metaverse. It is best to go see them for yourself, but a demo video is available at: http://youtu.be/lFJhTG1UdwQ
Hadrosaur X.jpg
Hadrosaur X2.jpg
Hadrosaur X3.jpg
Last edited by Kayaker Magic on Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
These users thanked the author Kayaker Magic for the post (total 3):
Selby EvansGraham MillsConstance Peregrine
Kayaker Magic

Re: Hadrosaur! Available soon at a grid near you!

Post by Kayaker Magic »

I am building a hadrosaur for Open Simulator (and Second Life, maybe). This is the first test of the legs and head moving, plus dieing at the end! This will probably be available soon on the Kitely Market.

See it animated at http://youtu.be/j_NLSrpS4C8

I've had this critter sitting around in inventory for a year, until I finally found the time to animate the head. Is there anyone out there who would like to collaborate on more dinosaurs? I want to be writing the scripts, making them move smoother, faster. Working on algorithms for prey chasing and predator avoiding. I could use some help with sculpting and texture mapping.
Attachments
HadrosaurClose.jpg