Stores, items and deals
Awnya Tairneg

Sexy ♥LOVE Seat♥

Post by Awnya Tairneg »

Two things to offer...
............one is a pretty little pink snug-fitting thing
......the other thing is Big and Black!
SofaForumPic.jpg
As far as I can tell this is the first sex furniture in Kitely(?) So I am proud to bring another first! (see Boy Bits!)

A little PINK LEATHER LOVE SEAT with several sexxy animations installed. I can't show them to you here cuz they are definitely Adult Rated!
But check out the photos in my store http://www.kitely.com/market/product/5696102/LOVEseat

The BIG BLACK COUCH has all the original 40+ Friend & Lover animations from Linda Kellie, plus a new XXX menu with sexxy animations!

You'll probably want a 'male attachment' to fully enjoy these animations. There is one in my store and it fits both boys & girls just fine!
You can see pics and grab one for yourself in the store... http://www.kitely.com/market/product/3660085/Penis
(btw - if you buy a Sex Couch or Love Seat, just PM me your request and I'll send you a FREE penis!)

The PINK LEATHER LOVESEAT and BIG BLACK COUCH are fully Exportable too!

MY NEXT RELEASE will be a full size and fully loaded SexBed! Just in times for VALENTINE'S DY!
BedMarketPic.jpg
It is a custom made bed available nowhere else in Kitely and comes with a personalized bed spread of me! But it is also fully retexturable and will include several sets of pillow, sheet, and bedspread textures.
It will have ALL THE SEX ANIMATIONS from vMotional Animations in the Kitely Market! http://www.kitely.com/market?store=2115476

The sex animations in the Love Seat and the Big Black Couch are fun, but the animations from vMotional are absolutely top-notch!

Have Fun!
Awnya

special Animations by
-=Vanish=-
Last edited by Awnya Tairneg on Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author Awnya Tairneg for the post (total 2):
Constance PeregrineSpiral Silverstar
Simon Jenn
Has thanked: 0

Re: Sexy ♥LOVE Seat♥

Post by Simon Jenn »

Hi,

I am so impressed with this bed and bedspread idea. And I think its great for Valentine 2016. Do you have more images of this mattress and bed linen?
These users thanked the author Simon Jenn for the post:
Awnya Tairneg
Awnya Tairneg

Post by Awnya Tairneg »

Hi Simon!
We got a little bit way 'laid' on this project... projections of sales so far have not allowed us to purchase the entires vMotional animations set... expecially since they are non-export... so until we find another source of legit animations we is kinda on hold..

I can however get you free copies of teh matterss and bed spread if you like... just im me inworld.. i can show you how to texture it with a picture of your own favorte person.. assuming it's not me! LOL

The sofa's are still available and Exportable. In fact, just cuz I'm so happy that you is interested.. let me know what products you might like from my little store and I'll gift wrap them and send them over to ya!

Hugz
♥Awnya♥
Simon Jenn

Post by Simon Jenn »

Hi,

Thanks for your response, Are you in Australia?
Awnya Tairneg

Post by Awnya Tairneg »

I live at VIVID DREAMS in Kitely
:)
kak maj

Post by kak maj »

I just went in and noticed many trees not set to phantom...it's a good idea to do so for a healthy simulator-)
gclub
These users thanked the author kak maj for the post:
Ilan Tochner