Xzari Curtains, highly dynamic curtains, drapes and blinds

Stores, items and deals
Xzarina Demina

Xzari Curtains, highly dynamic curtains, drapes and blinds

Post by Xzarina Demina »

Update June 20, 2016
New blog and important info about a bug!
I have finally got a new webpage to host a catalog, news and information about Xzari Curtains.
There is also a lot of other stuff to read if you are bored, and a forum if you have something on your mind.
Most importantly is the info about a bug in the sun-system for certain types of curtains.
Read more here: http://virtualzigzag.com/

**************************************************************************************************************
drape3 snowy_002.jpg
Hi Kitely people. ;)
If someone haven't already noticed, then I did make a shop on the Kitely market, with a lot of highly dynamic curtains for you to enjoy.

Find the exactly right one for your environment, and make your house feel as home.
Xzari Curtains have many curtains that comes in a variety of fabrics, colors and styles.
The curtains are menu-controlled, and allows you to change color, set transparency, set privacy through the permission menu (owner/group/all), some can drape and undrape, some has wind-options, some have included the new atmoslight function, some has sliding open/close, some with windsystem, and you will find many more options just by clicking the curtains to get the menu.
All curtains are modifyable and copyable, and are sold with export-permission too.

If you want to test the curtain before you buy, then you can visit Xzari's World in Kitely on
SLURL: hop://grid.kitely.com:8002/Xzari%27s%20World/74/140/22
All curtains on the marketplace is hanged in the shop on Xzari's world and you can test the menu on all curtains, so you can see how to operate before you buy.

Try before you buy.
Its worth it…

https://www.kitely.com/market/product/8 ... ar=8957148
drape3 snowy_003.jpg
Attachments
drape3 snowy_004.jpg
Last edited by Xzarina Demina on Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author Xzarina Demina for the post:
Ilan Tochner
Dot Matrix

Re: Xzari Curtains, highly dynamic curtains, drapes and blin

Post by Dot Matrix »

Welcome back, Xzari! :)

I bought a set of your curtains some time ago -- they offer a lot of options, exactly as you say. Nice quality too.
These users thanked the author Dot Matrix for the post:
Xzarina Demina
Xzarina Demina

Post by Xzarina Demina »

Thanks Dot.
Yeah I remember that. It was in 2014 and you had to go through all sorts of trouble to try the curtain in my shop...lol

Well I think that both Opensim, Kitely and me is in a better shape now than it was then.
So I try again. :)
These users thanked the author Xzarina Demina for the post:
Dot Matrix
Xzarina Demina

Post by Xzarina Demina »

update june 20, 2016. See first post.