Hypersonic Systems on Kitely Market

Stores, items and deals
Mike Lorrey

Hypersonic Systems on Kitely Market

Post by Mike Lorrey »

I am relatively new to Kitely, but was in SL from 2006 to 2010, where I operated BNT Holdings as IntLibber Brautigan, the Ancapistan Capital Exchange as Ace BNT, and Hypersonic Systems as Overbrain Unplugged. I managed to back up some of my content before Linden Lab took everything, and am rebuilding my business here in Kitely, where we are currently selling a growing range of multi-chairs and other content, but will be expanding the product line over the coming months into buildings, space ships, airplanes and other vehicles, as well as various needed scripted systems. I want to thank the community for the welcome I've already received here, the many new friends I've made with many interesting sims and products of their own.
Hypersonic Systems store: https://www.kitely.com/market?store=11711977
These users thanked the author Mike Lorrey for the post (total 4):
Selby EvansIlan TochnerSerene JewellOzwell Wayfarer
Serene Jewell

Re: Hypersonic Systems on Kitely Market

Post by Serene Jewell »

I love that multichair table you built for Saros at the Restaurant at the End of the Universe. Wicked cool.
Mike Lorrey

Re: Hypersonic Systems on Kitely Market

Post by Mike Lorrey »

Serene Jewell wrote:I love that multichair table you built for Saros at the Restaurant at the End of the Universe. Wicked cool.
Thank you, Serene! I'm working hard on the final version, which will feature menu dining of various foods via an interactive display.