Uploading to Kitely Market from Digiworldz

Stores, items and deals
Blunt Fang
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Uploading to Kitely Market from Digiworldz

Post by Blunt Fang »

Tried uploading some items from Digiworldz to Kitely market, it failed because the market wouldn't recognise any of the items I wanted to upload. So I opened a Kitely world thinking that would be easier, wrong again because I wasn't allowed to upload mesh files.
How do I upload files to Kitely market please? and can mesh be uploaded to Kitely? is there a mesh uploader test like SL's?.
Ilan Tochner

Re: Uploading to Kitely Market from Digiworldz

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Blunt,

Kitely Market accesses items directly from the merchant's avatar's inventory. In order to do so it needs to have full access to that inventory and it only has that for Kitely avatars. You therefor need to log in with your Kitely avatar, upload the items into its inventory and then go to the Kitely Market's web interface to add the items into your product listings.

Mesh is commonly used in Kitely and there are many Kitely Market products that sell mesh items. You upload mesh items into the Kitely grid the same way as you do in Second Life or other OpenSim grids. To add mesh items to your Kitely Market product listings you will need to first get those items into your Kitely avatar's inventory then follow the instructions listed here: https://www.kitely.com/virtual-world-ne ... merchants/
These users thanked the author Ilan Tochner for the post:
Chris Namaste
Blunt Fang

Post by Blunt Fang »

I find I now can't upload an item which is legal to me, I built the item and all licences on the textures and 1 script have been acceded to. I own the model, yet get an error message - invalid object could not parse. what does this mean please? and how can it be cured.
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

How did you add the item to your inventory?

Did you rezz it inside Kitely first?

Does your Kitely avatar have Next Owner permissions for it set to what you wish it to have in the marketplace?
Blunt Fang

Post by Blunt Fang »

I built the item and have full permissions on it, I'm working through the textures now checking them, I'm sure I set them as per the licences. I can't alter the script in ay way, including perms for it so must be a texture somewhere. Very frustrating this.