Very low complexity boardroom multichair

Stores, items and deals
Mike Lorrey

Very low complexity boardroom multichair

Post by Mike Lorrey »

Many have asked for larger capacity multichairs, as well as ones that fit in a more professional setting than some of my more whimsical designs. Look no further!
https://www.kitely.com/market/product/1 ... Multichair
Large Mahogany Boardroom Multichair Promo-med.jpg
Here it is, the executive model, a mahogany and glass, all mesh, high capacity multichair rezzing system built for the highest possible visual appeal at the lowest possible mesh complexity and rendering cost on the server and the viewer. The textures are professionally mapped to give a high degree of realism, including shiny transparent glass, shadows, and a glossy wood finish.
This model will rez up to 32 chairs in a 2.5 meter radius for your largest executive meetings. As each chair is sat in, a new chair rezzes. As each chair is stood up from, it deletes, and after each rezzing or deletion, all chairs are resorted equidistant around the table.
The rendering cost of each 2 prim chair is only at 477 vertexes with a streaming cost of 1.7. The table is likewise a mere 2 prims, and only 1124 vertexes, with a streaming cost of only 5.8.
The scripting of this design is extremely low lag, it will not appear on your region script list unless an avatar wearing a lot of laggy scripts is sitting on it.
This product is Copy, Mod, Export, for your use and enjoyment across the hypergrid.
These users thanked the author Mike Lorrey for the post:
Ilan Tochner
Mike Lorrey

Re: Very low complexity boardroom multichair

Post by Mike Lorrey »

Due to popular demand I've made two smaller sizes of this model, a 14 seat model, and an 8 seat model, with proportionately smaller table diameters. You can buy each one separately, or as part of a three set fat-pack. Here's my store:
https://www.kitely.com/market?store=11711977&sort=date
These users thanked the author Mike Lorrey for the post:
Ilan Tochner