Matahari Style Couture and Killer Heels now on Kitely Market

Stores, items and deals
Tanya Matahari

Matahari Style Couture and Killer Heels now on Kitely Market

Post by Tanya Matahari »

I'm pleased to announce that products from Matahari Style Couture and Killer Heels brands are now available in my Kitely Market Store.

Matahari Style was founded in 2007 in Second Life, then from 2010, I spent 8 years creating also for the InWorldz grid. I'm now working hard to bring the best of my collections in to Kitely, and I appreciate the opportunity to be able to spread them from here to the wider metaverse.

The Cygne Dance Dress is one of my best selling lines, my take on a "Little Black Dress" for those who love a splash of colour too! It's available in two collections of 6, one a set of bold and bright colours, the other more soft and dusky.

From Killer Heels, a collection of beautiful shoes for high mesh feet, offering colours to co-ordinate with every dress in the Cygne range.
These users thanked the author Tanya Matahari for the post (total 2):
Ilan Tochnerelin egoyan
Visit my Kitely Market Store for Matahari Style Couture plus beautiful footwear from Killer Heels.
Tanya Matahari

NEW at Matahari Style Couture

Post by Tanya Matahari »

An elegant dress with just a little nod towards halloween and gothic - 6 rich colourways available.

These users thanked the author Tanya Matahari for the post:
Ilan Tochner
Visit my Kitely Market Store for Matahari Style Couture plus beautiful footwear from Killer Heels.