Shopity Elin Design New release...It's almost Christmas... Celebrate it in a lovely Christmas Cottage!

Stores, items and deals
elin egoyan

Shopity Elin Design New release...It's almost Christmas... Celebrate it in a lovely Christmas Cottage!

Post by elin egoyan »

Will this be your new flagstore? Go for it!!!

CHARLESTON RENIERD 2

The design of this shop is based on a mixture of a Victorian, Edwardian and Southern US style houses and shops. The inspiration came from the famous Rainbow Row and houses in Charleston, South Carolina US.

HOW DOES THIS SHOP LOOK LIKE
The shop has a footprint of 80 x 52 m and has a land impact of 335. The center part has 3 floors to display your merchandise. The wings have two floors and because they have their own entrance they are also easy to divide from the center part and can create 3 shops in one building.

A roomy easy to walk on staircase brings you to the 2nd & 3th floor.
The archway and balcony around gives room to display add boards or a cozy sit for your clients.
Wall lights and shop signs are included.
The square in front has a fountain, city benches, streetlights and planters. All those extras together are 32 LI.

More pictures and information you will find at my Kitely market Shop

https://www.kitely.com/market/product/5 ... -Renierd-2

Want to see this MUST HAVE shop , just drop me a line and I will help you out.
Last edited by elin egoyan on Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:01 pm, edited 6 times in total.
These users thanked the author elin egoyan for the post (total 2):
Ilan TochnerSelby Evans
elin egoyan

Re: Shopity Elin Design New release...and yet some other Charleston shops

Post by elin egoyan »

CHARLESTON RENIERD 3 and 4 and Evie
Image Image Image

Not only the Charleston Renierd 2 can serve as a flagstore. In the Renierd serie there are more large stores that fit for a dashing mainshop.
Take for example the Renierd 3 and 4: Build after an exsisting house in Charleston USA in the wellknown Charleston style. Three stories high, so enough space for your merchandise. And then the Renierd Evie. In fresh colors and 2 stories to display all your goods.

Come and have a look in my Kitely Marketplace shop

https://www.kitely.com/market?store=464 ... &q=renierd

If you rather like to see the shops in 'real' first, please send me a message so i can help you out!
Last edited by elin egoyan on Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
elin egoyan

Re: Shopity Elin Design New release...again 3 new large Charleston shops available

Post by elin egoyan »

Charleston 5, 6 and 7
Image Image Image

More shops based on realtime houses and shops which you can find in Charleston USA. It is so nice to compare the virtual shop with the realtime shop on the links which I gave in the descriptions at my Kitely Market shop. These 3 shops are from large to medium and special in its design.
Think of the Renierd 7, the patioshop. In fact 3 shops in one. Each shop can have its own purpose, like a freebee corner or a special spot for new releases! Your customers can enjoy the tranquility in the shade at the patio and have a chat.

Come and have a look in my Kitely Marketplace shop

https://www.kitely.com/market?store=464 ... &q=renierd
elin egoyan

Re: Shopity Elin Design New release...It's winter... Hide in a logcabin!

Post by elin egoyan »

Yessss,.. It is again THAT time of the year. Snow, ice and cold outside. What is then a better place to crawl on the couch gazing an open fire with a hot coco at hand!

Shopity Elin Design offers you the lovely Jasper Log Cabin, named after the beautiful area in Canada.

Of course also in summer this house you will love to stay in. The snowroof is not linked and you can take it of when the weather becomes warmer.

Hop to my Kitely Marketplace store to see lots of pictures and all details.

https://www.kitely.com/market/product/52838867/Jasper-1
These users thanked the author elin egoyan for the post:
Freda Frostbite
elin egoyan

Re: Shopity Elin Design New release...It's almost Christmas... Celebrate it in a lovely Christmas Corttage!

Post by elin egoyan »

It is that time of the year!! Winter; early dark in the afternoon and it is getting colder outside which makes it lovely to be indoors lounging before an open fire!! And specially when it is Christmas time!! With a lovely Christmas tree and the whole house decorated. Cosy!!!!! Well this little cottage has it all. Were can you better be with your friends or the love of your life!!
ImageImage

You will see al about it at my shop at Kitely Marketplace

https://www.kitely.com/market/product/5 ... r=52854452