New Weefolk CHOMPY up at the marketplace

Stores, items and deals
Ada Radius

New Weefolk CHOMPY up at the marketplace

Post by Ada Radius »

https://www.kitely.com/market/product/5 ... -lady/edit

New weefolk in town! Like to party!

Chompy use normal biggie animations, most of them. Not Wynx-Tiny crunchy animations.
You will need to have your Set Hover Height bar up - all Weefolk do. Right click on your avatar > Appearance > Hover Height.

This Chompy has a system head, not a mesh head. So morphs work! See the Gestures folder in your Opensim Library at the bottom of your Inventory. Or try the Emote Faces HUD, which is free at my new shop. More stuff coming soon!

1 Uptown Shop, Wellspring. hop://grid.kitely.com:8002/Wellspring/407/1672/24

Chompy is Bakes on Mesh compatible. Some of your old system clothes will fit, some won't. No system skirts yet, prolly add later.

Chompy can borrow Biggie's hats, usually, and other weefolk mesh clothes too, some of them. They promise to return them, clean and neatly folded.

Chompy shape can be adjusted a little - taller, wider, longer limbs. Will still be short stuff!

The plural of Chompy is Chompy. A gathering of Chompy is a Chowder. We like Chocolate.

Many thanks to Ilan and Oren for helping me get this listing pulled together. Here There Be Monsters.
These users thanked the author Ada Radius for the post (total 2):
Ilan TochnerAlexina Proctor
Ada Radius

Re: New Weefolk CHOMPY up at the marketplace

Post by Ada Radius »

Aaand I spoke too soon. The Bakes on Mesh pieces are delivering with the BoM link broken and I hadn't yet figured out how to deliver a test, and didn't see it. OK, sale pending until this gets figured out.