Weefolk Bakes on Mesh avatars up for sale!

Stores, items and deals
Ada Radius

Weefolk Bakes on Mesh avatars up for sale!

Post by Ada Radius »

https://www.kitely.com/market/product/5 ... es-on-Mesh

https://www.kitely.com/market/product/5 ... es-on-Mesh

and I'm adding clothing and accessories. Once I find the right venue (probably CG Traders, until Kitely Market can host dae files), I'll make a designer's kit available - dae files, UV maps.

Attachments
BrownTabbyFem_004_512x384.png
BrownTabbyFem_004_512x384.png (143.96 KiB) Viewed 1958 times
These users thanked the author Ada Radius for the post:
Ilan Tochner
Ada Radius

Re: Weefolk Bakes on Mesh avatars up for sale!

Post by Ada Radius »

Aaand I pulled the Bakes on Mesh bodies out of the KM listings again. This time because I discovered that they can't travel to all other grids. Discovery grid, for example, is partly Bakes on Mesh compatible, but an avatar can't enter the grid wearing a Universal layer. (until they upgrade, which may be in the works). Other grids don't have BoM at all and we see the underlying avatar without the BoM alpha settings - a mess. Anyway, what I need to do is to make the Bakes on Mesh bodies more modular, so we can swap out components easily for traveling.

Why bother?? Because Bakes on Mesh reduces avatar complexity by a lot, and gives us more options for texturing wearable mesh.

It's all good. I should have the new listings up soon - just bodies and various BoM system layers. Accessories and clothing separately.
Ilan Tochner

Re: Weefolk Bakes on Mesh avatars up for sale!

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Ada,

For now you can list the items as no Export and explain that they're sold this way because not all grids support BoM yet. Then, once that changes or you update your listing to work on non-BoM grids as well, modify that listing and redeliver to people who bought the no-Export version (or just list a separate Export variation in addition to the no-Export one).
These users thanked the author Ilan Tochner for the post:
Snoots Dwagon