VIRTUAL VIGNETTE

Stores, items and deals
Kimm Starr

VIRTUAL VIGNETTE

Post by Kimm Starr »

Hey all, Just a quick update for the inquiries I got this week regarding some of my products. I have been updating all of my Animesh.
lighter mesh, 1 LI, 1 Texture. They are so much lighter on the server.

I just added another Witch Vignette to the shop. The Witches in training. You can see them in action at Opensim fest on Hydrogen.

- Regarding the Sideshow Carnival, it will be re-released this evening by 8PM. Anyone who has bought this vignette in the past will receive an updated version.

- The Medieval Edition will be available as well tonight by 8PM. Comes with tons of animated Animesh and a bonus Medieval town and assets.

- The Magician editions will be available after Opensim fest but will be oh so cool! Thank You for your interest in all of these products.

- lastly, this is the last week of the Opensim Fest. I have a bunch of my products on display on Hydrogen. I have new freebies available too!
- An entire Vampire Club filled with famous vamps!
- A Twilight Zone Rod Serling animated mesh
and my version of the Van Gogh experience. Located behind the main building on Hydrogen for FREE
grid.opensimfest.com:8022:Hydrogen
Imageurl for an image

Grab them now! They won't be available after opensim fest!
These users thanked the author Kimm Starr for the post (total 4):
Ilan TochnerGraham MillsSelby EvansDot Matrix
I'm obsessed with Animesh and soon you will be too!
Dot Matrix

Re: VIRTUAL VIGNETTE

Post by Dot Matrix »

Incredibly impressive.

Put me down on the list for the medieval edition -- it will be superb for a project I'm just starting.