OPQ Food and Beverage Textures and Meshes

Stores, items and deals
Tess Juel

OPQ Food and Beverage Textures and Meshes

Post by Tess Juel »

I've finally started updating and expanding my Kitely Market listings again. I have several thousand items to list so it's taken me a lot of time to prepare it all but I think 've got much of it ready now.

The first is not a new listing but an update of an old one, my set of chocolate cookie textures. This has been on KM for a while but I've added one more texture to the set and, more importantly, dropped the price from 300 to 100 KC. 100 KC is the price I intended it to have right from the start but I thought 300 was the minimum price for items could also be bought with RL US dollars. It turns out I was wrong there so here we go!
Rey's Chocolate Cookies 01 Poster Kitely.jpg
Rey's Chocolate Cookies 01 Poster Kitely.jpg (272.78 KiB) Viewed 5392 times

And a freebie or three for you too

I had to include a demo for the textures of course but I hate to make stuff that isn't actually useable in-world. So I made three prim plates with cookes to show how the textures can be used. The plates are 2, 17 and 19 prims respectively and fully functional decorative items free for you to use whether you buy the textures or not. So go get them before they go stale!

Just one thing: Don't let your avatar eat too many of them. This isn't exactly health food you know.

https://www.kitely.com/market/product/5 ... Cookies-01
These users thanked the author Tess Juel for the post (total 6):
Graham MillsIlan TochnerKimm StarrTony ElGusher CastaignedeShandon Loring
Tess Juel

Rey's Chocolate Bar (Re: OPQ Food and Beverage Textures and Meshes)

Post by Tess Juel »

For those who want their chocolate pure with no cake dough added:
Rey's Chocolate Bar Poster Kitely.jpg
Rey's Chocolate Bar Poster Kitely.jpg (287.38 KiB) Viewed 5214 times
This isn't a new listing either but I've lowered the price for the same reason as for the cookies.

https://www.kitely.com/market/product/5 ... colate-Bar
These users thanked the author Tess Juel for the post:
Shandon Loring
Tess Juel

Rey's Coffe Beans 01 (Re: OPQ Food and Beverage Textures and Meshes)

Post by Tess Juel »

And how could I forget? Just like the chocolate textures, this is an old listing but with a new and nicer price. Enjoy!
Rey's Coffee Beans 01 poster Kitely.jpg
Rey's Coffee Beans 01 poster Kitely.jpg (357.84 KiB) Viewed 5211 times
https://www.kitely.com/market/product/5 ... e-Beans-01
Tess Juel

OPQ Cheese Wheel 01 (Re: OPQ Food and Beverage Textures and Meshes)

Post by Tess Juel »

The title of this thread is "OPQ Food and Beverage Textures and Meshes" so I suppose I have to add some mesh too.
OPQ Cheese Wheel 01 set Poster.jpg
OPQ Cheese Wheel 01 set Poster.jpg (232.1 KiB) Viewed 5209 times
I don't have time to make textures for these at the moment so I'm only selling them full perm and untextured for now.

These 17 cheese wheels all use the same UV map with three faces: outside, cut and (round) label, all mapped in a way that works both with separate textures and a single baked one. (The complete wheel obviously don't use the cut texture.) The UV map is of course included but not an AO map because auto generated generic AO maps are the work of the Devil and we don't do that at OPQ.

Here they are with the three different faces shown in different colors:
OPQ Cheese Wheel 01 set color coded faces.jpg
OPQ Cheese Wheel 01 set color coded faces.jpg (178.5 KiB) Viewed 5209 times
https://www.kitely.com/market/product/6 ... se-Wheel-0
Ilan Tochner

Re: OPQ Food and Beverage Textures and Meshes

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Tess,

The minimum listing price in KC is 10 KC and the minimum listing price in USD is 1 USD. People who don't have enough KC to buy an item that is listed only in KC will have buying the required number of KC automatically added to their Kitely Market shopping cart.
These users thanked the author Ilan Tochner for the post:
Tess Juel
Tess Juel

Post by Tess Juel »

Ilan Tochner wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 3:29 pm
The minimum listing price in KC is 10 KC and the minimum listing price in USD is 1 USD. People who don't have enough KC to buy an item that is listed only in KC will have buying the required number of KC automatically added to their Kitely Market shopping cart.
Yes, I figured that out now, thank you for clarifying. Do I understand right that there's no real need to list a price in US dollars since it's possible to pay with RL money anyway? And what happens to the KC balance for accounts from other grids?
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Anything that is paid for in KC will result in the seller getting KC from the transaction, regardless of whether the KC were bought ahead of time or as part of the Kitely Market order. That means that in order for the seller to earn USD the item needs to be listed for sale in USD. If it is listed for USD but the merchant checked the "Accept KC" when creating the product listing then the seller will get either KC or USD, depending on what the buyer used to pay for the item.

Only Kitely accounts can hold KC so I don't quite understand your question about KC balance for accounts from other grids. It's the Kitely account which buys from Kitely Market, regardless of what grid the order is delivered to.
Tess Juel
Tess Juel

Post by Tess Juel »

Ilan Tochner wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:36 pm
It's the Kitely account which buys from Kitely Market, regardless of what grid the order is delivered to.
Oh I didn't know that, I thought accounts from other grids could shop on the Kitely Market. That explains it then.
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

You can't order from Kitely Market without logging into our website and you can't do that without creating a Kitely account to log in with.
Tess Juel
Tess Juel

Brownies (Re: OPQ Food and Beverage Textures and Meshes)

Post by Tess Juel »

Here's a set with "leftover" textures, ones that didn't fit into any of the sets I've made so far. Only one of the textures is food related. It's a brownie and it's seamless so you can make your cake as big as you like!
Rey's Random Textures Poster KM.jpg
Rey's Random Textures Poster KM.jpg (231.1 KiB) Viewed 645 times
https://www.kitely.com/market/product/73817570