Worlds End Landscaping & Roleplay - 2019 Update

Stores, items and deals
Ozwell Wayfarer

Re: Worlds End Landscaping & Roleplay

Post by Ozwell Wayfarer »

Hey Ilan,

Thanks, but I have already used the feature to redeliver a bunch of updates earlier this week, and a fantastic tool it is too! :D One of my biggest gripes as a merchant in SL is the lack of such a feature. I just say to maybe postpone the purchases because its annoying to start building with something only to get an update a few days later, especially with an involved kit like the caves I mention.

Its inconsequential for me, but annoying for my customers who would either have to start the project again, or in this case apply the new material maps manually to each already rezzed piece.
Last edited by Ozwell Wayfarer on Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ilan Tochner

Re: Worlds End Landscaping & Roleplay - 50% Off Christmas Sa

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Okay, that makes sense :-)
These users thanked the author Ilan Tochner for the post:
Ozwell Wayfarer
Ozwell Wayfarer

Well, beside the stuff I am holding back for the materials update, most of my current landscaping kits are uploaded to the MP now. I have been pondering where to go from here.

I have a whole bunch of stuff at various stages of production and I thought the easiest way for me to get an idea of what would be most useful to the community is with a short survey.

http://freeonlinesurveys.com/app/render ... 460&refer=

It would be great if you could take a moment to fill it out weather you are an existing customer or just a potential one ;) Its only 5 questions.

A few notes on the first question, when I say Roleplay structures and Items, it is within the medieval theme I work in. I don't have any intergalactic star ships or suchlike, sorry!
Particle effects are new to me but I have a number of fire, water and various other things which I think are high enough quality for release.
Modular Kits - I have a few of these ready to go. Besides the already mentioned cave expansions I also have a crypt and dungeon set also designed for underground use.
Flora & Fauna - I have a few more trees that are in long term production (meaning I don't know how to finish them :mrgreen: ) I also have a lot of plants finished but not uploaded. Animals......yeah.....I have a sheep and a duck :| . So a vote for this category will mean less frequent releases ;) .

I will get around to all of it eventually of course, but this will help me focus on what people actually need/want.

Thanks!!
These users thanked the author Ozwell Wayfarer for the post:
Constance Peregrine
Dot Matrix

Post by Dot Matrix »

Done! Thanks for asking! :)
These users thanked the author Dot Matrix for the post:
Ozwell Wayfarer
Tully McLeod

Post by Tully McLeod »

I've bought a couple of items from your store and am looking forward to seeing a lot more as it arrives.

Good content for building is going to be the make or break feature for me in Kitely and it looks like World's End is going to go a long way towards putting it in the "make" category.
These users thanked the author Tully McLeod for the post:
Ozwell Wayfarer
Ozwell Wayfarer

Tully McLeod wrote:I've bought a couple of items from your store and am looking forward to seeing a lot more as it arrives.

Good content for building is going to be the make or break feature for me in Kitely and it looks like World's End is going to go a long way towards putting it in the "make" category.
Thank you Tully :) I am glad you enjoy my items. I wish I could work faster. I am the kind of person that starts a million things, then has to force themselves to finish a few at some point. So many things just need a bit of optimization or just finishing the UV mapping, but don't worry, there is plenty more to come yet :D

To everyone who has answered the survey so far, thank you very much! Already getting some very interesting feedback. Just to clarify, the category "roleplay items" means things like furnishings as well as things like swords and artifacts. I have to furnish my medieval village, so basic furnishings come first. I already have lots of basics like tables, chairs, shelves, draws,fireplaces and suchlike that just need to be put into logical sets (Peasants House, Noble House, Blacksmith, Weaver, Etc).

So far modular kits are winning the vote. I have taken my cave kit down for now, but only to get it ready for the materials project. For people worried about how difficult these sets are to use, just read some of the reviews on my SL store for the cave kits. Chances are if you get stuck I will come over and build it for you :). Extensive customer support is factored into the price.

Thanks folks! Keep it coming. :D
Constance Peregrine
Ozwell Wayfarer

All of my Cave Kits are now available on the marketplace! :D

All sets come with great physics, exclusive Kitely-only pieces and materials!

Dont forget there is only one week of my 50% sale left!
Constance Peregrine
Ozwell Wayfarer

Re: Worlds End Landscaping & Roleplay - Sale Ends Dec 21st!!

Due to all the Christmas faff (bah, humbug! :) ) the Worlds End Christmas Sale will end this Saturday December 21st, so if your thinking of snapping up a bargain, now is your last chance!!

Have a great Holiday Season wherever you are, and I wish you luck, health and prosperity now, in the coming year and always! :D
Constance Peregrine
Ozwell Wayfarer

Hello and Happy New Year everyone! :D

Well, all change for 2014! The new pricing structure means I am having to put back my RP region until it is in a more complete state, but it also means that I have no excuse not to have a permanent, free-to-visit store.

The setback of my RP ambitions is probably to the benefit of my customers, as I will be focusing much more on filling up my showroom with goodies than I would have been otherwise ;)

The new Official World's End Store will open again this Tuesday Jan 7th.
Constance Peregrine
Ghaelen DLareh

Post by Ghaelen DLareh »

Well, I am very sorry to have missed the Christmas sale (bah, indeed!) but I love the flower fields and grasses.

I am also building a medieval world - I and my alt builder would love to have some fields of wheat. Wheat and lavender. That would be lovely!
A Curative Poison (a metaverse story)

De Landria Rising Market

The De Landria Project