Worlds End Landscaping & Roleplay - 2019 Update

Stores, items and deals
Ozwell Wayfarer

Re: Worlds End Landscaping & Roleplay - New Freebie Corner!!

Post by Ozwell Wayfarer »

Hey everyone :)

A new structure hits the shelves today. My Tudor Lodge is the perfect building for a tavern, town hall or even just a really big house.

The building has a spacious lower level with plenty of space for a bar and tables. The upper level comprises four rooms. Two on the second level and two in the attic. As with all my builds, a working fireplace and chimney are included.

See it at the Worlds End Showroom now!
These users thanked the author Ozwell Wayfarer for the post:
Serene Jewell
Dot Matrix

Re: Worlds End Landscaping & Roleplay - New 2015 Freebies!!

Post by Dot Matrix »

Ozwell Wayfarer wrote:The Worlds End Store now has a dedicated, easy to find Freebie Corner, where you can find a whole bunch of free content for your worlds. The latest addition is a collection of 65 Mesh Prims in various "conventional" shapes. All with perfect UV mapping and "prim style" assignable texture faces.

http://www.kitely.com/virtual-world/Ozw ... g-Showroom

I've picked up the box of prims -- lots of goodies in there.

That's not the only freebie in the area. The attractive low-poly trees you see in the image above are also free (click and "buy" them for 0 KC), as are a hollow log, tree stumps and various other items.

Thanks, Ozwell! :)
These users thanked the author Dot Matrix for the post (total 4):
Ozwell WayfarerGraham MillsConstance PeregrineSerene Jewell
Ozwell Wayfarer

Most welcome Dot. There will be even more goodies there soon. ;)
Ozwell Wayfarer

Just a quick roundup of my most recent releases.

First up, Crates, Boxes, Barrels and Buckets
Rather mundane, but who doesn't need this kind of stuff from time to time, and this set makes sure you always have the right clutter for the occasion.

The first two Medieval Marketstalls
Stocking Fruit and Veg, these stands are low prim and in a style found all over the world (and still in use some places today). I have another 6 stands to release to complete the set.

Modular Stone Wall Set
https://d1rbyw5zcb7dy1.cloudfront.net/s ... 687757.jpg
A vary versatile kit allowing construction of various kinds of stone walls. As usual, bursting packed with models and textures.

And Finally, my All-new Real Flowers
A rather decadent set of wonderfully realistic flowers. A true gardeners delight!

All available at the Worlds End store now!!
Ozwell Wayfarer

Its so hot here I couldn't get to sleep, so I spent the night bringing my store up to scratch. Still a bit of work to do, but a lot of additions have been made. You can now get a taste of pretty much everything in my store at the moment.

Come a long way since I first started in Kitely. :)

Last edited by Ozwell Wayfarer on Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author Ozwell Wayfarer for the post (total 2):
Constance PeregrineMarstol Nitely
Ozwell Wayfarer

...and also a little preview of the Hedge Maze kit I am working on........

These users thanked the author Ozwell Wayfarer for the post (total 3):
Constance PeregrineMarstol NitelyRoswenthe Blackwell
Ozwell Wayfarer

Today at Worlds End - a new collection of 4 floral creeping vines. Perfect for structures or use as groundcover. Available individually or as a fat pack containing all 4 colours.

6 basic shapes in single and double sided format. 12 models per pack in total. 48 models in the fatpack!

Ozwell Wayfarer

Grass. Its a bit boring, but its everywhere. I have made several attempts at decent grass but somehow none ever really "hit the spot" for me. But recently I believe I hit upon my best attempt so far.

This grass comes in 11 mesh shapes, and 4 tint variations (so nearly 50 meshes in total!). What is more, the textures are included along with a guide to changing the tint yourself. So you can ALWAYS get the perfect finish.

The grass itself is dense and lush but fairly resilient to the "flat panel" and "alpha glitch" behavior we are all familiar with.

I have also added more to my groundcover series, including White Clover, Peachleaf Bellflowers and Cranesbill.

Ozwell Wayfarer

In the interests of better education and consumer choice, all Worlds End products will soon contain a section called TECHNICAL DETAILS in the description outlining the number of Tris each model uses.

Furthermore, I have "invented" a new measurement - SPE - Sculpted Prim Equivalence.

Each sculpted prim is "hard coded" to always be 1024 tris. So a mesh model containing 5000 tris would have an SPE of roughly 5 - 1024 x 5 = 5120 Tris.
Also included are the number and size of the textures used.

I hope my customers find this a useful way to gauge the impact/performance of the meshes they purchase from my store. Its hardly a super-accurate comparison, but just a way of getting a rough idea. It is still worth remembering that like-for-like mesh is less resource intensive than sculpties and loads faster. As sculpties are what we used for "complex shapes" before mesh came along, so it seems a fair and easy to understand comparison.

The information will be added over the next few days, starting with my newest products.

Any further feedback regarding this change is more than welcome.

EDIT - All my groundcovers now updated with this info. See example here:
https://www.kitely.com/market/product/5 ... ar=5435255
Last edited by Ozwell Wayfarer on Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author Ozwell Wayfarer for the post (total 4):
Selby EvansIlan TochnerDot MatrixAlexina Proctor
Ozwell Wayfarer

Re: Worlds End Landscaping & Roleplay - 1000th Sale Giveaway

I am tantalizingly close to my 1000th sale! In the past I have offered store credits and freebies for "hundredth" sales, but this time its a real blowout!

Whosoever gets the number 1000 slot will win every new Worlds End release for the next year!! Yes, you read it correctly :D. A prize worth potentially hundreds of dollars! Last year, I released over 100 items!

Right now the sales count stands somewhere around 950 (because telling the exact number is no fun ;) ). When the 1000th sale occurs, I will post screenshots to ensure fairness. So by entering the competition, you are agreeing to the sales information being posted publicly to this forum.

IMPORTANT - The perms of your purchase will dictate the perms of your prizes. So if you purchase C/M your prizes will be C/M and likewise for Export. All prizes will be delivered as gifts via the Kitely Market at the time of release.

I was hoping to do this for the Merchant Fair, but due to my accident and good summer sales, it seems it will happen well before.

Best of Luck! ;)
These users thanked the author Ozwell Wayfarer for the post (total 7):
Graham MillsIlan TochnerConstance PeregrineDot MatrixMarstol NitelySerene JewellRoswenthe Blackwell