Kitely Merchants, who are they?

Stores, items and deals
Amiryu Hosoi

Kitely Merchants, who are they?

Post by Amiryu Hosoi »

Hey hey,

I am a curious person by nature so... I was wondering who my fellow Kitely merchants are and what their associated products are. I think it would be nice to have a list of merchants and main product line. Anyway, If such list is not available yet I would like to invite all Kitely merchants to reply here and tell us something about your activities, your goals and your wonderful products. Can't wait to read about you all.

Amy
Now delivering to hypergrid http://www.kitely.com/market?store=2570982
Constance Peregrine

Re: Kitely Merchants, who are they?

Post by Constance Peregrine »

Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!
My little sounds store https://www.kitely.com/market?store=2040306

Ephemeral wanderer...
Keith Selmes

Re: Kitely Merchants, who are they?

Post by Keith Selmes »

Briefly, in 140 characters, https://twitter.com/keithselmes

I started because I was doing IT support for university people, and it appeared SL would be useful for teaching and training.
But SL didn't look like a good place to put very much time or money. Unity didn't sem right either, so OpenSim it is.
OpenSim was still buggy and had no content, so it's been a hard furrow to plough, and learning to build was essential.
Anyhow, my background and interest has been primarily academic, and now I suppose hobby builder as well.
In the future, well, like the past, it's another country, who knows what's there.

I wouldn't really call myself a merchant, but we seem to be stuck with that label.
If I sell photpographs I'm a photographer, for software maybe a programmer, plants, I'm a gardener, but for some reason, 3D products in a virtual world, suddenly I'm a merchant. And in rhyming slang, that is not very polite.

Editing a P.S. - I was working a lot with Health Professions and medical people, and so have a leaning in that direction as well. Hence the interest in wheelchairs, ambulances and the like. I say was, I took a voluntary redundancy, a case of take the money and run before the jobs were all changed to something we wouldn't like.
Min Tigerpaw

And here is me:

Post by Min Tigerpaw »

Started with SL 2007 ... did some basic design of bikinis and lingerie there, played with some first scripting and animation - however never made it to a larger presence there as I considered pricing of SL for prims and land unfair. :cry:
Started with some more engagement in scripting 2012 and decided in March to try KItely as an alternative to SL. Thus I brought my bikinis (even if they don't sell as Kitely has no nice carribean beach -except mine- so far). ;)
I do building and scripting for Kitely / OpenSim now here with some first scripted items in the market. My policy is to make free basic stuff :!: (or 10 KC in Kitely Market) and fair priced advanced stuff :roll: as you can find with my door scripts already in the market.
My current focus is:
modern houses
scripts and building tools for houses
scripts for multiple posing (currently single avi posing only - mutiposer is on the to do list)
notecard - based videoplayers

I use Gimp, Blender, DAZ Studio4 (all on a non-pro level)