OAR Region Combine INTO ONE Service- Currently Unavailable

Announce the services that you provide
Deja Divine

OAR Region Combine INTO ONE Service- Currently Unavailable

Post by Deja Divine »

Do you have multiple OARS that you want combined into one for a larger world? I am unable to offer this at this time, I do have the software, however it's been really strange lately with any regions over a 2x2, so until I am finished with the 4x4 16 region project...I am unable to do this. I haven't been here for awhile due to a broken computer. I will update this topic when I am able to offer the service again.

IM me let me know what you have for example; 2-16 single region 1x1 oars you want into a 2x2 to 4x4 megaregion OAR.

Pricing depends on size of World and complexity of each OAR and work involved. CHEAP! Payment accepted will default to KC but I will accept Paypal as well. Turnaround takes 24-48 hours from start of project but could be longer for larger size worlds. Maximum region size is 4x4(16 squares) You will also need to provide me a layout of how you would like the regions placed.

If you don't have enough for example: you have a 4x4 but only have 3 single OARS, I can also provide you with a nice opensource OAR to fill in the blank if you like, we can work out the details, or otherwise leave it empty land.

Please note: A single OAR cannot be rotated on the map while merging, only placed in a specific square layout you request.

Message Deja Divine for details! :D
Last edited by Deja Divine on Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author Deja Divine for the post (total 4):
Ilan TochnerFreda FrostbiteEileen O'ConnorSelby Evans
Dot Matrix

Re: OAR Region Combine INTO ONE Services

Post by Dot Matrix »

Good luck, Deja.
Dan Sings
Has thanked: 0

Post by Dan Sings »

Hello Deja!

Destiny and I would be interested in your assistance in restructuring our 4x4 and adding some OARS.
These users thanked the author Dan Sings for the post:
Freda Frostbite
Eileen O'Connor

Post by Eileen O'Connor »

I will try to reach you about some islands I would like combine - eileen.oconnor1@gmail.com - it would be a great help if you can email me in case I don't get you through the IM. Thanks. Eileen O'Connor