Region Creations

Announce the services that you provide
Tess Juel

Re: Region Creations

Post by Tess Juel »

Shandon Loring wrote:
Tue May 21, 2024 10:47 pm
I have it rezzed inworld if you'd like to visit it or get the oar.
Aww, that's great! I've always admired Minethere's works and used to have a lot of fun playing with them on my Sim-On-A-Stick grid.

But I never saw Khaznehek until now. The only copy of the oar I found online is corrupted and I thought it was lost forever.
Last edited by Tess Juel on Fri May 24, 2024 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author Tess Juel for the post (total 2):
Shandon LoringConstance Peregrine
Constance Peregrine

Post by Constance Peregrine »

Thank you, Tess, you've been around a while and have kept up with my old stuff.

It does make me happy I can still contribute to opensim, even after all these years.

More amazingly, I had Google Drive then and kept these files all this time.

I have more fully looked over my drive. It's the 15 gigs that they allow for free.

I have some 1 gig or so size IARs that would be fun to share, but I am uncertain of the provenance, I don't remember, and I can't do the whole thing of rezzing in to check such things. I always try to keep my IARs clean, same as with the .oar and .tgz but something could always be missed. Mostly I doubt this is an issue anymore, as much as I don't think it was an issue then. I'm just leaning on the side of conservative thinking on the matter.

I do have some other .oar and .tgz files I might share with Shandon if he feels like it. And he is allowed to share my drive link to this one, and others I might give him if he wishes to.

Again, thanks for sharing, Tess

I know, or at least from my little bit of watching things, mostly from here, that many contributors might be gone. I just don't know, but in any case, I did get full permission to create them to disseminate.

I even found a copy or two notecards where this was done.

I do know Sunbeam Magic is back, as we emailed, based on the hypergridbusiness article about 3rg closing, that she is in contact with folks, she was able to save AAcme City, which was and is a very cool build. I hope the JFK build was saved someplace, her husband built that, and he died a couple of years ago.. She never got into the thing I was doing with these, so none of that was shared.

Again, this has been around 14 years ago.

I'll go ahead and look into the others, make sure Fred doesn't have them, and give them to Shandon. He and I email and do PMs here.
These users thanked the author Constance Peregrine for the post (total 2):
Shandon LoringTess Juel
Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!
My little sounds store https://www.kitely.com/market?store=2040306

Ephemeral wanderer...
Shandon Loring

Post by Shandon Loring »

Very cool Constance!!
I be happy to rez any .oar/.tgz you'd like me to, at least long enough for folks to come visit and check them out.

I will be going walk-about for a few weeks in June, totally offgrid except for satcomms, but I will be back.. the good Lord willing...

Between now and then, or after I be happy to rez worlds though..

Very good to see you online! Be well friends!
Constance Peregrine

Post by Constance Peregrine »

We can do it when you get back. Just email me. In the meantime, I just spent a little bit of time making some notes.

https://www.outworldz.com/cgi/freesculpts.plx?q=OAR-

-OAR Chinese(1X1).tgz readme shows unknown author, but I created this one. I have what I call my final version of this
-OAR MermaidV2(1X1).tgz Author: readme shows Constantine Peregrine aka Minethere Always
-OAR Tombraider(1X1).tgz I have this also, Avia Bonne gave it to me to disseminate
-OAR Steampunk(1X1).tgz Author: readme
minethere always
-OAR Retreat(1X1).tgz Fred notes my creating it, in his readme file
-OAR Arrakis(1X1).tgz readme shows unknown, but I created it. It's a very simple .tgz though,, I have this also
-OAR Quest for Illumination(1X1).tgz and I am attributed in the readme

Mine alone
formyfriendsoptimized.tgz This was one of my personal .tgz I almost always used freebies, so it is likely just fine. I had some very cool freebies, gotten in my meta travels for VisionZ, with Tarza? Hypergrid travel? I saw she is back again.

thequest.tgz It seems to me this is the Quest for Illumination but I don't remember for sure.
nymph.oar I don't remember what this is about.
pupae.oar I don't remember this one either

I also have various .raw files. I have a lot of my old .raw files. Here are a couple.

hawaiian archipelago.zip not to scale
lutjehorn.raw German owned in the Frisia Islands

Have a good time with your walk-about.
These users thanked the author Constance Peregrine for the post (total 2):
Shandon LoringTess Juel
Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!
My little sounds store https://www.kitely.com/market?store=2040306

Ephemeral wanderer...