Beautiful world? No visitors?

Announce the services that you provide
Dot Matrix

Beautiful world? No visitors?

Post by Dot Matrix »

Have you built a beautiful world in Kitely but are puzzled why no one has visited it yet?

Worlds with pictures and descriptions are automatically placed higher in the Kitely world search results. So if your world page description is still blank and you haven't added a screenshot, that might be a reason why no one comes.

If you would like help in composing a description of your world, send me an IM.

300 KC per world description

General and Moderate worlds only
These users thanked the author Dot Matrix for the post (total 6):
Ilan TochnerSherrie MelodyDeuce HalseyMarstol NitelySelby EvansLucy Brown
Ilan Tochner

Re: Beautiful world? No visitors?

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Dot has written quite a few Kitely Mentors Group meeting summaries and has done an amazing job of presenting the important information in a coherent manner. I highly recommend her writing skills.

Having a good world description and an actual high quality image that was taken inside the world can have a big effect on world ranking. If you don't take the time to properly present your world to other people then people will be a lot less likely to want to visit your world even if they stumble onto its world page. I recommend you keep this in mind if you're trying to attract visitors to your world.
These users thanked the author Ilan Tochner for the post (total 3):
Sherrie MelodyDeuce HalseySelby Evans
Amiryu Hosoi

Re: Beautiful world? No visitors?

Post by Amiryu Hosoi »

Dot is a gem;-) I would realy like to hire her services but I am just not ready for it, I have a 16 region world to sculpt, and, well, if you know me, I am never satisfied and will always be tinkering and..... mmm, am geting tired just thinking of the work to be done. On the other side I can't wait and I wish I could do this work 24/7. Oh my dear, maybe I am an addict... Anyweys, I will try to update pics and story when I can.

Like I mentioned, and maybe some people will not like this. I think there should be a place holder for people that don't update there land profile descriptions and pics. Did Ilan say worlds without description or pic get ranked lower?

The good news is, I don't feel like I am outside of SL anymore, when I am working I feel like this is the place I shoiuld be. I do miss the people sending IM's all the time.. and a few friends, but I am sure it will get better while Kitely grows and more people join.

Ami
These users thanked the author Amiryu Hosoi for the post (total 2):
Constance PeregrineLucy Brown
Now delivering to hypergrid http://www.kitely.com/market?store=2570982