What Products are Missing on Kitely ???

Post requests for goods or services
Carlos Loff

Re: What Products are Missing on Kitely ???

Post by Carlos Loff »

Roxy Gellar wrote:
Carlos Loff wrote:
Hi I will send you some guitars I found ob HG in case they are transfer

But I don't know if you are aware that there is a Guitar Museum World at Kitely.

Thanks Carlos, Looking forward to seeing the guitars you found. I tried to get some in Metropolis but the "giver" wasn't working. Guitar Museum offered a Fender Strat. It's has an acceptable animation for the most part.

I may go ahead with building a Standard World just for the fun of it some time this winter when the real world is dark and cold. But I'm not in a rush. Other than converting textures and arranging the space I don't

expect to make any large scale recruitment efforts to the musicians I've booked. Not only do I want to provide them with a venue that matches all my "other grid" efforts, I want to provide them with a AV that has acceptable

cross grid outfits, hair, shoes/boots, and at least two other grid quality animated instruments. I feel many of them have to log in and be WOWed to get past the judgments both fair and unfounded about life outside of SL.
Starting October 13th I will need people to help bring Virtual London alive so I will be glad to let you use for free some huge prime areas with big prim allowance, like Hyde Park or a Stadium for one day concerts - VL will be fixed price so no stress with Regular Accounts Visitors
Kitely - Meta Lisbon --> grid.kitely.com:8002:Meta Lisbon Startups
Join Me on Meetup --> https://www.meetup.com/metalisbonstartups/
Join Kitely Group --> Meta Lisbon Startups
Roswenthe Blackwell

Post by Roswenthe Blackwell »

As Halloween is coming up, I could use some jack o' lanterns.
Roswenthe Blackwell

Post by Roswenthe Blackwell »

Roswenthe Blackwell wrote:As Halloween is coming up, I could use some jack o' lanterns.
I bought some mesh files. I'll put them up on the market when they are textured.
These users thanked the author Roswenthe Blackwell for the post:
Carlos Loff
Your Teacher

Post by Your Teacher »

I could really do with some dice that actually roll. I tried scripting some, but they don't roll, they sort of wobble.

Another wish is a Holodeck like Horizons, and a HUD like emdash. (Well a girl can dream you know.)
These users thanked the author Your Teacher for the post (total 2):
Selby EvansCarlos Loff
Awnya Tairneg

Post by Awnya Tairneg »

just to mention... sex furniture here in kitely now.. sex bed before Valentines Day!
http://www.kitely.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=2428

Awnya
Samantha Atkins

Post by Samantha Atkins »

A good hug/kiss script. Also other avatar interaction scripts like hand shakes, mutual bows etc.

Some of my male avatar friends ask where one might get a decent penis on Kitely. I don't have much use for them myself. :P
Arton Tripsa

Post by Arton Tripsa »

1/ I'm really hoping someone makes a working coffee machine and a tea samovar some time. I mean ones that animate your avi to show a realistic animation of cup sipping, (not a beer swilling one :-) Every cafe in Kitely needs one!

2/ A working helicopter or light aircraft.

3/ A Guest Book like the one made by The Golden Oriole in SL. Beautiful book on a pedestal, you click it and write your guest comment in chat. It is then available for anyone to see by clicking on it and it sends a message to the owner, alerting them that a guest has written a message :-)

thanks for starting this thread, Carlos.
These users thanked the author Arton Tripsa for the post:
Dot Matrix
skindup truk

Post by skindup truk »

also my thanks for this thread.

i think i have the skillset to script and maybe do some meshes. please post some youtube or other links as examples of what y'all want, and hopefully i can make a contribution via the kitely marketplace one day soon... :)

and how goes virtual london btw??
Ozwell Wayfarer

Post by Ozwell Wayfarer »

Hey folks :)

I have made a bit of a breakthrough with scripted furnishings recently. I have both beds and chairs functional with the new(ish) PMAC system, designed by Aine Caoimhe specifically for Opensim. I will be dropping my first products which utilize it tomorrow hopefully :D

It is a multipose menu driven system. No poseballs. No lag. Low resource use. Definitely superior to MLP2. The system is open source, but takes a little figuring out. If someone wants to start using it I would be happy to help you get it setup.

Also, I am looking for animators to work with. I would be willing to trade mesh for animation or knowledge for knowledge. I can also just pay too if you like. Must be comfortable with my products being Exportable.
These users thanked the author Ozwell Wayfarer for the post:
Selby Evans
Ozwell Wayfarer

Post by Ozwell Wayfarer »

Arton Tripsa wrote: 3/ A Guest Book like the one made by The Golden Oriole in SL. Beautiful book on a pedestal, you click it and write your guest comment in chat. It is then available for anyone to see by clicking on it and it sends a message to the owner, alerting them that a guest has written a message :-)
......I think I might be able to do that............hmmm.............. ;)