beta-Testers for OpenSim Video-Player

Post requests for goods or services
Min Tigerpaw

beta-Testers for OpenSim Video-Player

Post by Min Tigerpaw »

Hi all,
as many know already I've been working on an OpenSim / Kitely video-player for videos availabe from the web. I'm happy to announce that the project has entered the beta-testing phase now. For that I'd like volunteers who want to go through the pain of testing it @ my new DemoZone and help finding bugs in this complex script system:

http://www.kitely.com/virtual-world/Min ... T-DemoZone

The test will -in its final extension- cover 5 stages - 3 of which are available and setup for feedback @ 3 locations of the DemoZone - you can easily travel from one to the other by installed tp. The next 2 final stages will follow soon.

Entering a stage you'll receive a notecard with the requested test-instructions - the screen will only allow the requested actions (all other are blocked).
Once you have done the testing - please take the time to leave feedback on the blue board (writing instructions are given on board to the right)

Each feedback that will end up in improvements of the player in its current scope will entitle to a 10% rebate of one final player (applies to first tester to give a specific proposal).
For community builds the final player will be available for free - please address me if you're interested.
Min Tigerpaw

Re: beta-Testers for OpenSim Video-Player

Post by Min Tigerpaw »

Test of the video-player is still ongoing - 4 testers took the challenge so far and provided valuable input -
The test-phase with continue beyond the market launch of the beta-version Jan 5th -
I encourage anyone who is interested in video for OpenSim to test it first before buying at this stage as you need to learn using it for good experience.
Any input for improvement encouraged!
These users thanked the author Min Tigerpaw for the post:
Spiral Silverstar