Vending/Rezzer

Post requests for goods or services
Ozwell Wayfarer

Vending/Rezzer

Post by Ozwell Wayfarer »

I am looking to revamp my store and make things a bit easier to find and would really love a rezzing system similar to hippovend in SL.

I dont require the items to be purchasable, just something which can deploy multiple rez-boxes that the user can browse through.

So far I have found a rez box but that only works in the root region of any given world. Noting for a full vending system. I am sure other merchants would find this useful too. I will give $50 to the first person who can get a working reliable system off the ground. I dont want exclusivity or anything. You would be free to sell the system afterwards, the 50 bucks is just an incentive to get someone to complete something.

For the record, I can live with it only functioning in the root region, but obviously would prefer not to have that restriction if possible.
Graham Mills

Re: Vending/Rezzer

Post by Graham Mills »

Anyone having a go at this? Sadly I've no idea what hippovend does.

If it helps, I can probably add rezzing as an option to SlideBoard, i.e. as you change pages different objects are rezzed/derezzed.

Otherwise take this as a gratuitous bump for this post.
These users thanked the author Graham Mills for the post:
Ozwell Wayfarer
Zuza Ritt

Re: Vending/Rezzer

Post by Zuza Ritt »

Ozwell, how much different is rezzer here: http://www.kitely.com/virtual-world/vir ... l-infinity from one you wish to have?
I live among the trees. You are invited too:) Visit 21strom.
My Kitely Market. 21strom webpage.