Flying Island

Post requests for goods or services
Zuza Ritt

Re: Flying Island

Post by Zuza Ritt »

I have got this old sculptie somewhere... it is almost circle, the surface... If it is ok for your purpose, I can find it and upload to Kitely.

I live among the trees. You are invited too:) Visit 21strom.
My Kitely Market. 21strom webpage.
Selby Evans

Post by Selby Evans »

Roxy Gellar wrote:I've had a project on the back burner for a long time. I need the flying island. I'm thinking the main surface space should be around 64m, the out-cropping scaled down from there.

There was a platform in SL that was almost right for the main island. Any Gorillaz fans in da house?

There is a flying Island on Cookie II. I think it is Arcadia's work. If so you can have a copy full perm. I will send you a LM next time I am there.
Dragon Ronin

Post by Dragon Ronin »

From the time The Avatar Movie came out I have been building Pandora Flying Mountains (Pandas)in one form or another. Taking note of the many caves that the wild dragons lived in in the movie I have built as much inside the Pandas as on top. While in SL I found that where skyboxes were not allowed a Panda could be flying near to the ground and have whole worlds inside with as many as 10 floors and as much sq-meters as the Whole sim!
These Pandas had to be 100 m tall and were called Giant Pandas. These Sculpty Pandas are for sale in Great Canadian Grid and I can make them available on the Kitely marketplace. I am experimenting with having 6 floors and an opening to the outside on each floor, as a mesh but there are still some issues to work out. The current crop is in Dragon Realms in GCG, but not for sale as yet.