Voice actors for machinima wanted

Post requests for goods or services
Zuza Ritt

Voice actors for machinima wanted

Post by Zuza Ritt »

I am looking for voice actors for my next machinimas. I would prefer people who are familiar with virtual worlds, because I assume you are already comfortable with working virtually and not voice shy. And I believe there is enough of real talents around.
If you have no idea who I am or what I do, you can find more about me at my webpage.

Currently I am looking for males, who sound about 20-45 years old, with native British accent.
I do not care about your RL age, sex or gender, I am interested in your voice and natural accent. Any British accent is welcome.
You will be credited in end credits with any name you want - RL name, virtual name, whatever. I respect your choice, I do not need to know any of your RL details, this is purely virtual project.

Expected term is about October or November 2016, about 2-4 hours of your work.

My machinamas are made "for free" and can be watched for free, so this is a volunteer work, suitable for somebody who will enjoy it and help me to create something new and original.

If you are interested, please visit my blog with detailed information, read it carefully and apply when you will be ready.
These users thanked the author Zuza Ritt for the post (total 3):
Ilan TochnerSelby EvansShandon Loring
I live among the trees. You are invited too:) Visit 21strom.
My Kitely Market. 21strom webpage.