scripts for linkset wanted

Post requests for goods or services
Chris Namaste

scripts for linkset wanted

Post by Chris Namaste »

greetz everyone =)
this mite sound strange but but i need to find it :s
a script that works in kitely & (if possible? ) in most of the vw's, for all (or most) peeps that buy from us in kitely
some vw's have other systems,we cant find 'one script' for all (yet?) :)
for : jewelry, flexi hair, flexi parts and zillion other thingies
i have one that used to work & now its,'just nutsy', so i add many sizes in my work to provide as much as i can + i add, 'if u need another size i ll send-create that' etc
if u know, or are, a scripter, PLZcontact me i will pay for it
thanksies, chris namaste (name in kitely)
ps : it must b fullperm to work with
Chris CreationZ url kitely market : https://www.kitely.com/market?store=914 ... &sort=date
Because ultimately we are not the avatars we create. We are not the pictures on the film stock. We are the light that shines through.Jim Carrey
Chris Namaste

Re: scripts for linkset wanted

Post by Chris Namaste »

=) gonna try to repost this now n then, i really REALLY am desperate to find a good script, plz lemme know if u know a scripter or 'have' such a (simple should be?) script, thxiesssss :)
Chris CreationZ url kitely market : https://www.kitely.com/market?store=914 ... &sort=date
Because ultimately we are not the avatars we create. We are not the pictures on the film stock. We are the light that shines through.Jim Carrey
skindup truk

Post by skindup truk »

hello Chris,

i can code, and i'm looking for projects to help me learn more about opensim scripts... perhaps you can PM me and we can take a look at what ur ideas are?

cheers
Kurt.
Chris Namaste

Post by Chris Namaste »

hi kurt, just saw y reply now (sorry for that),i had forgotten to tick 'notify when reply'
my avatar name is chris namaste, feel free to contact me,in kitely (whats yours - isee kurt & other name) ?

and someth ive disoverd : the simple linkset script i used (lk hers) workd fine everywhere

i had problems working in hobo sandbox (where i love to work-thx to shelby again) with scripts - so im mostly in kitely,sandbox now
where the linkset scr 'makes things explode in size' a bracelet,gets the size of a half avatar (as exemple) so ive been making many sizes per pack for customers,offering them always the option : if u wish taller or smaller, let me know & i ll provide it
ive been struggling,since so long with this 'is why i askd help here' in forum

now,ive been with one of my creations (a scene with cuddleanimations) to my shop in kitely (purple xtasy from edyth), and wanted,so badly that this workd, it works fine in digi,dynamic,and long ago in gcgrid, what i noticed :

and there, in the shop, i DOES work while it wont in sandbox kitely,so someth has to do with rights maybe?i really donno :s (so its not only linkset script its others as well i got this with)

anyway,plz send friendrequest if u dont mind (i dont typemuch,i voice mostly)
thanksies