Looking for child avatar skins for an educational sim

Post requests for goods or services
Aeden Tyde

Looking for child avatar skins for an educational sim

Post by Aeden Tyde »

Hi there,

I am creating an educational program for students around the ages of 6-12 and need to find some decent avatar skins for the students (ie. no make up etc). Does anyone know where I can find some or where I can find a talented individual who I can pay to make me the skins?

Many thanks,
Aeden
These users thanked the author Aeden Tyde for the post (total 2):
Ilan TochnerSelby Evans
Ilan Tochner

Re: Looking for child avatar skins for an educational sim

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Aeden,

I highly recommend you only use skins which would qualify for our General maturity rating, i.e. have underwear as part of the skin itself so children don't appear nude if they take off all their clothes. See: https://kitely.atlassian.net/wiki/space ... Guidelines
These users thanked the author Ilan Tochner for the post (total 3):
Aeden TydeChris NamasteSelby Evans
Aeden Tyde

Post by Aeden Tyde »

Thanks Ilan. Yes that is definitely one of our requirements for the skins but while I can easily cover areas of the avatar that we want to cover up, I'm not so good with creating the faces. So, I thought I'd see here if I can find some good skins :)
Chris Namaste

Post by Chris Namaste »

:) if u do not,find child av skins, u can go to the open source from outworldz, the older skins of linda kellie (templates) and add a shorts and top on them
in gimp (or phs) u can open the templates and add a shorts & top on them, so they are always dressed
(if u cannot do that i can do that for u if that can help), this is link for open source skins (children are below on page) https://zadaroo.com/?page_id=1576 chris namaste
These users thanked the author Chris Namaste for the post (total 2):
Selby EvansIlan Tochner
Chris CreationZ url kitely market : https://www.kitely.com/market?store=914 ... &sort=date
Because ultimately we are not the avatars we create. We are not the pictures on the film stock. We are the light that shines through.Jim Carrey
Salie Davis

Post by Salie Davis »

I found some great child safe skins that were created for the rainforest research sim and can be used for non-commercial use. If I can find them in my inventory I can will drag them out again. I also have collected the Linda Kelly versions and some other opensim versions, I just haven't pulled them out yet onto my island. I will see if I can find them and make them accessible.
These users thanked the author Salie Davis for the post:
Ilan Tochner