Zombies and Sharks and Clowns, Oh My!

Post requests for goods or services
Serenity Sinclaire

Zombies and Sharks and Clowns, Oh My!

Post by Serenity Sinclaire »

It was inevitable.

See, in SL where there is content aplenty, I was a huge fan of The Soup Kitchen's zombie spawners. I had collected just about everything they put out - fab fun. Zombies, necrocreatures, the dogs! Drop the spawner, set it up, and enjoy zombie combat.

Then were my absolute favorites, of all time, Two Roses in Sl had a variety of wicked creepy clowns. I bought all of them :P

Forgot who made them, but then there were the sharks, mantas, eels spawners for the water, and if you set them to group, you were safe. Everyone else risked being eaten (collision) and instant death (transported 'home' or elsewhere).

Of course, my amusement park wouldn't have been complete without my Prim Hearts amusement park rides.

Why am I telling you this?

Because, in total, I spent hundreds of dollars that I'll never see again since leaving SL, and I am VERY financially motivated to find the same or better options available to redo my dark carnival here in Kitely.

If you can create and script these things for me and would like to be paid (within reason, don't get greedy!), not only will I pay you to make these for me, I will be glad to set up a world to sell your creations for others looking for them too if you like, I will promote you, and do all that fun stuff to help you make money in Kitely.

I am in need of some scripts for amusement rides and assorted games, so if you are a good scripter and would like to earn a little cash, please contact me and let's talk. I am very serious and looking for the same.

Please, however, don't get too cocky about it though. I spent hundreds on a variety of products over a period of time. If you charge me a hundred bucks for some piddly thing I can find free online, you're going to be SOL. :mrgreen:

Anyway, looking for some assistance in getting these products and am willing to pay you for your time and work. Considering the newness of Kitely and eventual HG options, and to move these things elsewhere as an option, the permissions will need to be full, with due credit. My big issue with SL is that I paid *real* money for the stuff and couldn't bring it to Kitely (or anywhere else). So the creators got my real money and bought real stuff, and ultimately, I got screwed out of all of it. I don't want that same problem.

If I pay real money, I want real rights to my purchases, though I am not interested in reselling any of them unless it's some affiliate thing on your behalf, like hosting a store or something. I just want to be able to edit, or export them to local to tinker with them, customize, and relocate them if I decide to venture beyond Kitely into the metaverse with a branded style dark carnival - for shows and such.

Contact me if you can help me make this happen. serenityjsinclaire at gmail.

Thanks!
Constance Peregrine

Re: Zombies and Sharks and Clowns, Oh My!

Post by Constance Peregrine »

well, imo, the best amusement parks scriptor is Judy Muircastle of Hobo Amusement Park.

I need to ask her, tho, if she took her park down here again as I just searched and did not find it. She had mentioned to me she was not getting much in visitors and that is something she really likes to see.

In any case, she will not sell scripts she has worked on and tweaked for many years.

She will, however, sell her rides....she just needs to be contacted...try here and if that does not get results, you can find her often in sl or avination.

I think she would find the time to set some of her rides here for sale if she got some interest.

eta: the problem with the loss of money spent in any closed grid is unfortunate....i have found i just need to grin and bear it, and move on.

now that folx are finding out things do not have to be that way so much then they can take the steps to insure they do not have such issues anymore....
Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!
My little sounds store https://www.kitely.com/market?store=2040306

Ephemeral wanderer...