Anyone have a good loop song player script?

Post requests for goods or services
Kim McCabe

Anyone have a good loop song player script?

Post by Kim McCabe »

I've looked and can't find one that works. I'm willing to pay for one, there are none in the market. I just need a script that will play a song on a loop. Also, if someone has a sound script that works great on collision. Cant seem to get my hands on any that work good. Thanks!
These users thanked the author Kim McCabe for the post (total 2):
Ilan TochnerSelby Evans
Frank SquirrelHerder

Re: Anyone have a good loop song player script?

Post by Frank SquirrelHerder »

I'll keep my eyes open for one. I'm in need of all manner of scripts, myself, since leaving SL.

You've tried the Outworldz script list already, I'm guessing? https://www.outworldz.com/cgi/freescripts.plx I know they can be really hit-or-miss though.

I'd love to see us as a community build an in-world script library (or apothecary?!) for these kinds of off-the-shelf use cases. Maybe something like that already exists somewhere on the hypergrid.
By day I write modern fantasy novels, by night I torture prims!
Powered by black coffee and dark beer.
Kim McCabe

Post by Kim McCabe »

Frank SquirrelHerder wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 9:09 pm
I'll keep my eyes open for one. I'm in need of all manner of scripts, myself, since leaving SL.

You've tried the Outworldz script list already, I'm guessing? https://www.outworldz.com/cgi/freescripts.plx I know they can be really hit-or-miss though.

I'd love to see us as a community build an in-world script library (or apothecary?!) for these kinds of off-the-shelf use cases. Maybe something like that already exists somewhere on the hypergrid.
Thanks Frank, Yes, I looked all over online. Tried several, I found something that will work for now, but still keeping my eyes open. Collision sound doesn't seem to work that well here. Probably just the old scripts that I have. Instead of playing the sound once clearly upon collision, it hiccups. I wish someone would open a good shop in the market for cool scripts. I'm willing to pay for them.
These users thanked the author Kim McCabe for the post:
Frank SquirrelHerder
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Kim,

The physics engines the world is set up to use may effect collisions. Try switching it in the Access tab of that world's Manage World dialog.
These users thanked the author Ilan Tochner for the post:
Kim McCabe
Kim McCabe

Post by Kim McCabe »

Ilan Tochner wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 5:26 pm
Hi Kim,

The physics engines the world is set up to use may effect collisions. Try switching it in the Access tab of that world's Manage World dialog.
I don't know why I've been apprehensive about changing over to the new one. I'm going to give it a shot now. Thanks
These users thanked the author Kim McCabe for the post:
Ilan Tochner