Fallout World

Post requests for goods or services
Kyle Grim

Fallout World

Post by Kyle Grim »

Hello, i am looking for motivated people to join a team with me to build a Fallout Roleplay world. The world hasn't been purchased yet, but i am waiting for that until i have found a team that can help with what is needed. I have a story for the world planned, factions and locations, and am open to ideas. What is needed is listed below:

* New California Republic Flags/logos/banners
* NCR Ranger Flags
* Raider/Fiend flags
* Super Mutant Flags
* Brotherhood of Steel Flags/Banners
* Various other Fallout faction items.
* World builder
* Clothing/accessories designer for avatars
* World Staff team

I am from Second Life, so i find myself familiar with Kitley. If this sounds interesting to you or wish to join the foundation team, please let me know
These users thanked the author Kyle Grim for the post (total 3):
Kim McCabeMoonrise AzaleeFilipa Thespian
Kim McCabe

Re: Fallout World

Post by Kim McCabe »

Kyle Grim wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:29 am
Hello, i am looking for motivated people to join a team with me to build a Fallout Roleplay world. The world hasn't been purchased yet, but i am waiting for that until i have found a team that can help with what is needed. I have a story for the world planned, factions and locations, and am open to ideas. What is needed is listed below:

* NCR Ranger Flags
* Raider/Fiend flags
* Super Mutant Flags
* World builder
* World Staff team

I am from Second Life, so i find myself familiar with Kitley. If this sounds interesting to you or wish to join the foundation team, please let me know
I always love a good collaboration project.
These users thanked the author Kim McCabe for the post:
Kyle Grim
Moonrise Azalee

Post by Moonrise Azalee »

What a very cool sounding project. I am not a content creator at all but I love RP. Especially urban, dystopian type. I lived in the Wastelands for a long while in SL and loved that whole genre as well. Your idea sounds great :)
Filipa Thespian

Post by Filipa Thespian »

Kyle Grim wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:29 am

* NCR Ranger Flags
* Raider/Fiend flags
* Super Mutant Flags
* World builder
* World Staff team

Hi Kyle. I am from SL too, same Avatar name there lol. I am a builder, landscaper/world builder, graphic artist etc. I'd be interested in contributing and being a part of the project but I have to be careful how much I take on as I tend to overwhelm myself with stuff to do and my RL work and projects for my SL and Kitely businesses do take from my time. Hit me up anytime to discuss.

All my best,
Pip
I am Pip, therefore I ... um ... well ... am :D

https://www.kitely.com/market?store=16267322