changing store name

Discussion and support for the Kitely Market
Kimm Starr

changing store name

Post by Kimm Starr »

I have a couple of questions. First, can I change the name of my store without messing anything up? If not, can one avatar have two stores? Next, can I combine two of my avatars. Is it possible to combine and make it just one. I have worlds with both, I just feel like it may be easier to get rid of the one I don't use much but don't want to lose my world and stuff. Thanks
These users thanked the author Kimm Starr for the post:
Ilan Tochner
I'm obsessed with Animesh and soon you will be too!
Ilan Tochner

Re: changing store name

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Kimm,

Yes, you can change the name of your Kitely Market store in your Manage Store page without causing issues in any internal links.

You can't combine two Kitely accounts but you can transfer items for which you have the Transfer permission from one of your avatars to another using the viewer (simply drag them from your inventory to the other avatar).

You can export content from one world to an OAR file and then create a new Kitely world in your desired account and upload that OAR file into it. Please note that some items may not be saved to the OAR file and thus won't be transferred using this procedure. See: https://www.kitely.com/virtual-world-ne ... plemented/
Kimm Starr

Re: changing store name

Post by Kimm Starr »

Thanks so much for the reply. I appreciate it!
These users thanked the author Kimm Starr for the post:
Ilan Tochner
I'm obsessed with Animesh and soon you will be too!