Unsent Market purchase

Discussion and support for the Kitely Market
Kimm Starr

Unsent Market purchase

Post by Kimm Starr »

Hi, this message is Ilan, sorry your inbox is full and will not save messages. I think this is just a case of store products sent to wrong avatar in opensim but, Chant Lyric purchased a couple of items from me and says she did not receive them. Was not only me though. She sent me this screen shot as well.

<image removed to protect buyer's privacy>
These users thanked the author Kimm Starr for the post (total 2):
Ilan TochnerDee Ferry 2
I'm obsessed with Animesh and soon you will be too!
Ilan Tochner

Re: Unsent Market purchase

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Kimm,

I've removed the image you enclosed because it contains some buyers' buying histories that they might not want to be made public (not that there is anything there which I think is problematic, but still).

The buyer forgot to set the Deliver To setting before ordering. I resent the orders to her desired avatar and sent her an email instructing her to log into that grid and click the Resend IM links in the two relevant order pages to have the delivery IMs sent to that avatar. Once that's done she'll need to click the links those IMs contain to complete the delivery process.

---

Which of my inboxes are full? The one on the forums or the inworld IMs one?
These users thanked the author Ilan Tochner for the post (total 2):
Chris NamasteDee Ferry 2
Kimm Starr

Post by Kimm Starr »

Thanks Ilan. Sorry about the picture post. I appreciate you helping her out, Thank You.
Ilan TochnerDee Ferry 2
Chant Lyric
Has thanked: 0

Post by Chant Lyric »

Hello Kimmm and IIan
Thank you both for trying to sort out the deliveries for me and this forum link from you Kimmm. I realized I had created an avatar for Kitely but had completely forgotten. I wanted to see what this platform was about and never gave it another thought. Now I realize why my deliveries have automatically come to the Kitely avatar which I only used once.

IIan you had mentioned in email you had redelivered all orders not received to my alternate metaverse avatar - the only active avatar and grid I use. Unfortunately, the products have not been received by me. As stated previously, when I have placed orders on Kitely the option as to where the products should be sent has automatically come up for me.

These last orders this option was not given to me, I just proceeded without realizing and have only been able to find the option now with the link that was sent to me. I never would have proceeded with any purchases had I realized this.

The kitely avatar has received only one order from another vendor, the orders from Kimmm - they are just empty folders. I have no way now of transferring the products to my correct avatar on the correct grid.

Unfortunately this open sim concept is so new to me and the different grids can be so confusing at times, hence why I have stayed with Alternate Metaverse grid, the support there is fantastic.

I truly hope that this can be dealt with, the shopping on Kitely is far more expensive in real dollars than I am used to - the exchange rate from Aus dollars to US dollars is costly. I do not mind paying for quality products but when the products are not received (yes due to my own ignorance) it is frustrating.

Thank you both for your help to date. Unfortunately the problems are still not rectified.

Kind regards to you both
Chant Lyric
These users thanked the author Chant Lyric for the post:
Dee Ferry 2
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Chant,

I deleted the products from your Kitely avatar's inventory when I resent them to your avatar on Alternate Metaverse.

Please read the instructions I sent you via email to complete the delivery process. You need to first log into that grid then click both the Resend IM links on the order pages that are included in the email. Once you get those IMs you'll need to click the links they each contain to complete their respective delivery processes.
These users thanked the author Ilan Tochner for the post (total 2):
Chris NamasteDee Ferry 2
Chant Lyric
Has thanked: 0

Post by Chant Lyric »

IIan & Kimmm

I want to thank you both for all the support you have given me and happy to say found your email IIan explaining to click the links for a redelivery to my correct avatar/grid. It worked and I have now received all the products. Easy when you know the process! lol

Huge learning curb for me.

I truly appreciate your efforts and Kimmm cannot thank you enough for your amazing customer service! not to mention your fantastic products.

Thank you both again and hope that you both have a wonderful week.

Cheers
Chant Lyric
These users thanked the author Chant Lyric for the post (total 3):
Ilan TochnerDee Ferry 2Kimm Starr
Kimm Starr

Post by Kimm Starr »

Oh good, I'm so glad you got it sorted out. While there's a learning curve, stick with it. There are so many wonderful creators in the Kitely Market place.
Dee Ferry 2Ilan Tochner