Can I sell back my KCs ?

Discussion and support for the Kitely Market
Carlos Loff

Re: Can I sell back my KCs ?

Post by Carlos Loff »

Freda Frostbite wrote:You guys, Kayaker has already created an object that accepts paypal inworld. I have two of them rezzed on poesy. One in the ballroom, the other in the auditorium. Go see. And then Talk to Kayaker.
Thanks, as although what I most desperately want is a rental box specific for Kitely, a direct Paypal payment is another very useful item, thanks
Kitely - Meta Lisbon --> grid.kitely.com:8002:Meta Lisbon Startups
Join Me on Meetup --> https://www.meetup.com/metalisbonstartups/
Join Kitely Group --> Meta Lisbon Startups
Dot Matrix

Post by Dot Matrix »

Carlos Loff wrote:what I most desperately want is a rental box specific for Kitely
If desperate, why not directly hire a coder at a commercial rate to create exactly what you need?
Carlos Loff

Post by Carlos Loff »

Dot Matrix wrote:
Carlos Loff wrote:what I most desperately want is a rental box specific for Kitely
If desperate, why not directly hire a coder at a commercial rate to create exactly what you need?
Yes, that seems to be the best solution, just wonder how much will be charged, I have no idea on how much a coder could charge for that
Kitely - Meta Lisbon --> grid.kitely.com:8002:Meta Lisbon Startups
Join Me on Meetup --> https://www.meetup.com/metalisbonstartups/
Join Kitely Group --> Meta Lisbon Startups
Constance Peregrine

Post by Constance Peregrine »

Carlos Loff wrote:
Dot Matrix wrote:
Yes, that seems to be the best solution, just wonder how much will be charged, I have no idea on how much a coder could charge for that
$487 per hour USD + $100 per diem + a Lamborghini + cabana men [how many is up to discussion] [or cabana girls] and any other perqs that can be thought of....Under these stipulations I await your contact [and I will teach myself all scripting to obtain maximum results and satisfaction -- though this may take some bit of time -- maybe forever]
These users thanked the author Constance Peregrine for the post:
Carlos Loff
Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!
My little sounds store https://www.kitely.com/market?store=2040306

Ephemeral wanderer...