Feature needed - Limited Amount Items

Discussion and support for the Kitely Market
Carlos Loff

Feature needed - Limited Amount Items

Post by Carlos Loff »

When my 16 world is ready I will rent spots by selling the parcels rights and this Market looks like a great way to do it

People will have pictures and info details on land and available prims, etc and than buy a texture or a prim (non copy) and send it to me when they want to take over that parcel

But for that I needed a feature on the Market that allows me to sell one item and only once, so when somebody buys that specific parcel no one else can buy it

After the sale it should go deactivated or off sale

Is it very difficult to implement ??? Im pretty sure many more people would love to use that feature

Cheers
These users thanked the author Carlos Loff for the post:
Selby Evans
Kitely - Meta Lisbon --> grid.kitely.com:8002:Meta Lisbon Startups
Join Me on Meetup --> https://www.meetup.com/metalisbonstartups/
Join Kitely Group --> Meta Lisbon Startups
Sierra Jakob

Re: Feature needed - Limited Amount Items

Post by Sierra Jakob »

Carlos, I agree this is definitely a needed feature in Kitely.

Kitely would benefit from this because having this ability would likely expand the Kitely market dramatically in a short time.

1) Re-Sale: Kitely would be proactively enabling ecological efficiency. Many folks have one of a kind transfer-only items that they no longer want and would like to pass along. "Waste-not, Want-not." For example, many ladies have outfits of a style they no longer wear. We hate to waste them--we'd like to pass them on to someone who wants them.

2) Limited Editions: Creators like to offer limited-editions. These are far more valuable and create an exciting buz among customers. Art pieces in particular would be much more valuable in such limited set additions. In fact, some artists might only want to list their pieces if they could do so as a limited edition.

3) Mystery Boxes: One technique for selling that is very exciting to use--for both merchants and customers--is where customers can buy a box of goods that has undetermined contents. That is, a box which has a chance of having items 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5, for example. This is a very profitable marketing technique.

I've been waiting for a while for Kitely to introduce this option. I hope it is soon! :)

Thanks for bringing up this idea, Carlos.
These users thanked the author Sierra Jakob for the post:
Selby Evans
Garden Castle - Market & Demo Info: http://www.kitely.com/market/product/42 ... ob-Designs
Ilan Tochner

Re: Feature needed - Limited Amount Items

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Thank you Carlos and Sierra, we'll consider adding some of these options when we get to adding additional features to Kitely Market.
These users thanked the author Ilan Tochner for the post:
Carlos Loff