Feature request - Export grid list

Discussion and support for the Kitely Market
Kayaker Magic

Feature request - Export grid list

Post by Kayaker Magic »

I would like a way to limit which grids my products are allowed to be exported to. For example, I would mark everything in my store as exportable to Zandramas. But the only way to do that is to mark it exportable to anywhere, and I'm still debating if I want everything to go to OSgrid. I think if we had the ability to specify a list of grids, more people would be willing to click that export button.
These users thanked the author Kayaker Magic for the post:
Sherrie Melody
Ilan Tochner

Re: Feature request - Export grid list

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Kayaker,

Kitely Market delivers to avatars on Hypergrid-enabled grids. Even if we provided a way to specify what grids could be delivered to we'd have no way to enforce that the content wouldn't be taken by the buyer to other grids after it has been delivered. We considered having a category of non-hypergrid-enabled grids which just made an exception to our delivery system but, without additional work on an OpenSim-wide Export permission, that too wouldn't prevent any one of those grids from becoming hypergrid-enabled at some point in the future, thus making all the items delivered to that grid exportable from it.