Mesh Furniture in the market

Discussion and support for the Kitely Market
Michael Sietz
Has thanked: 0

Mesh Furniture in the market

Post by Michael Sietz »

Although I have made progress in assembling and scripting my animated furniture I seem to be getting a lot of errors when listing. The market is falsely reporting my mesh items as error ridden. Is there a known issue with mesh items. Checking perms "on the ground" including perms on items inside objects has proven futile
HELP!
GothixGrafx Utherwurldly

Re: Mesh Furniture in the market

Post by GothixGrafx Utherwurldly »

Can you post some of the error messages? Maybe that will help Ilan and Oren figure out where the problem is.
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Michael, if you PM me the link to the product listing I can help you understand the nature of the errors. Please make sure to press the error icons in the product listings to see the error details.
Michael Sietz
Has thanked: 0

Post by Michael Sietz »

Yeeees!!!! Kitely Market you are MINE! It was a battle, but paying attention was key. I know this happens....I have worked in so many grids that after a time I ASSUME that I know what I'm doing. Lot's of experience got in my way. Thanks all!! Look for my store to have a huge selection soon Digital Worlds Group LLC
These users thanked the author Michael Sietz for the post (total 6):
Constance PeregrineGraham MillsFreda FrostbiteCarlos LoffIlan TochnerOzwell Wayfarer
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Great!

Please make sure you read the Kitely Market Product Listing Guidelines and Maturity Ratings Guidelines.