Export Delivery - Missing pieces from Items

Discussion and support for the Kitely Market
Sig Waddington
Has thanked: 0

Export Delivery - Missing pieces from Items

Post by Sig Waddington »

The following order of four items (1000006478930) had doors and scripts missing. Using the send message pop up to send (2x) to creator has not resulted in any response yet (5 days).The creator may have indeed included them but if something stops them from coming across - IDK. They were mentioned in the packing list on market site and its 1st issue with missing items ever though.

I know you keep funds for 45 days in case of Paypal disputes, which would work if it was straight non delivery, but its partial and might just be settings or gremlins or...
So what would be the next step?

Thanks

Sig W
Ilan Tochner

Re: Export Delivery - Missing pieces from Items

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Sig,

As all these products have the Copy permission I've went ahead and started a full redelivery. I suggest you go inworld into your home grid and wait for the delivery IM from Kitely Market. Once it arrives click the link it contains and retest the items you received.

Please let me know the result.
Sig Waddington

Post by Sig Waddington »

Hi Ilan,

Thank for your assistance. The result was the same - no doors or scripts for the items that should have them (Edo Town House Small - 02 [Export] and Matsumoto Castle - Wall Gate [Export] ]

Sig W.
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Sig,

Please delete the order folder from your avatar's inventory and let me know once that's done so we can try again from scratch.
Sig Waddington

Post by Sig Waddington »

Ilan Tochner wrote:Hi Sig,

Please delete the order folder from your avatar's inventory and let me know once that's done so we can try again from scratch.
Done as requested Ilan.
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Okay, I've done a full redelivery again. Please log into your grid and click the IM that our marketplace sent you to continue the delivery process.

Once that's done please restart your viewer then check to see if all the components listed in the relevant product pages now appear in your inventory.
Sig Waddington

Post by Sig Waddington »

Delivery of another 'edition' of the order (1000006478930) at GMT 01:48 22 May 2015. Same result as before. No Doors. No Scripts

This is an image of what the vendor boxes inside the kitely boxes. Symbol shows the Item as soft linked

Next Image shows the above item rezzed with no contents, no doors and scripts, above the original Matsumoto Castle - Wall Gate - Complete in my inventory I took the rezzed item back and it arrives in inventory with solid linked icon.

So IDK..

But thanks for trying and no reply to messages from vendor yet.
Last edited by Sig Waddington on Fri May 22, 2015 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

We'll check our server logs to investigate if there is any explanation for why this happened and we'll update you once we know more.
Sig Waddington

Post by Sig Waddington »

OK Thank You Ilan.
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

We reviewed the server logs and they indicate that all the assets were successfully transfered to your grid.

We then did a test delivery inside Kitely and another to the Metropolis grid and both cases resulted in the full delivery of all the items listed in the marketplace entry (we rezzed them inworld to verify).

Please note that this merchant's boxes contain coalesced objects. We show the contents of coalesced objects in the Variation Items table in the product's Kitely Market listing so you'll know what you get. However, viewers don't show the content of coalesced objects in your inventory tree so they won't be visible until they are rezzed.

There are cases where the viewer doesn't download prims but the viewer cache holds entries for them as if they were properly downloaded. When this happens rezzed items may appear missing. To rule this out as the cause of your problems please clear both your viewer cache and the viewer inventory cache then rerezz the item. Are the doors still missing after you do this?