Export Delivery - Missing pieces from Items

Discussion and support for the Kitely Market
Sig Waddington
Has thanked: 0

Re: Export Delivery - Missing pieces from Items

Post by Sig Waddington »

Cleared both caches. Same Issue. Changed viewers. Same issue. From your tests since its neither Kitely nor the vendor, but something on my end, suggest we have spent enough time and I'll have to chalk it up to Gremlins. I would try on an alt to see if its this Avi but 15.00$ ea would suck if doesn't work too. Thanks for your assistance Ilan, anyway I know now its not your end.
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

If you buy the items using an Alt in a separate transaction (for just that item) and the item still doesn't rezz properly then we can refund that entire second transaction (we'll refund the PayPal transaction on our end so you should get your money back). If that happens it would indicate that something is funky with your grid's assets or inventory server (which isn't likely since we deliver quite a few items to that grid and no one else has yet to complain about missing pieces).

In any case, it's worth to check out if you're willing.
Sig Waddington

Post by Sig Waddington »

Ok Umm would it be the same if I bought and gifted it to alt or should make an alt on your grid and have 'him' buy it for 'him. So its completely separate from 'Sig'
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

It doesn't matter. You can use the same Kitely account to buy the item, just make sure you deliver it to a different avatar. Please make sure to clear both the viewer cache and the viewer inventory cache before you receive the item.
Sig Waddington

Post by Sig Waddington »

Grrrr Order 1000006520978 to different avi same result. Cleared caches, restarted viewer, crossed fingers and thought maybe, maybe this will work. It did not. I'm at a loss. These are the only things I have had issue with and as you say others from GCG have bought, you were able to get all pieces, so what is it about 'me' that they fail to arrive? Even using different viewers and standing on different of my sims.
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Okay, maybe the GCG owners can assist by manually deleting all the assets this product refers to from their assets server then we can try redelivery again from a truly clean slate.

In the meantime, I've gone ahead and issued you a refund for this last transaction as promised.
Sig Waddington

Post by Sig Waddington »

TY
The Grid Techies have this now, when they will do it is not known.
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Thank you Sig, please let me know if they get back to you.