A Kitely Logo Graphic to set AD Boards

Discussion and support for the Kitely Market
Isis Ophelia

A Kitely Logo Graphic to set AD Boards

Post by Isis Ophelia »

I am wondering if there is a Kitely graphic that we can use to add our Logo to set a board or advertising in the networks pointing to our Marketplace Store?

The idea is to use such graphic to set a store in Digiworldz (without products) but showing and AD of my product and linking it to open my marketplace page. In the middle of the store would be the board saying that IDdesigns it's in the Kitely Marketplace. Asking because I have started to set my products to be delivered to other grids.

Also want to use such Kitely graphic + my logo to advertise in the networks and on my Profile and Classifieds in the HG enable grids, where I have an account or where I will make an account in the future to find in those grids advertisement possibilities for my Kitely products.

Editing because I forgot to ask Ilan if we could get a list of the HG grids which have integrated the delivering of Kitely Marketplace products? I know that every HG grid can theoretically receive KMP products, but I know also, for example, that Littlefield doesn't accept external deliveries. So a list would be helpful.
Last edited by Isis Ophelia on Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author Isis Ophelia for the post (total 3):
Selby EvansShandon LoringCapitan Tripps
IDdesigns @ Kitely Marketplace http://www.kitely.com/market?store=2075571

You`d like to meet others inworld? Join the Meet & Chat Corner group and say hello
Selby Evans

Re: A Kitely Logo Graphic to set AD Boards

Post by Selby Evans »

Smart Marketing. Tell people how to find more of your products on the web. If there is not such a logo, Kitely should make one. It promotes the KM, too.
These users thanked the author Selby Evans for the post:
Shandon Loring
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Isis and Selby,

We'll create an image for this purpose in the next few days and post about it in our blog.
These users thanked the author Ilan Tochner for the post (total 5):
Isis OpheliaShandon LoringSelby EvansSally CherryCapitan Tripps
Isis Ophelia

Post by Isis Ophelia »

I have made this one for now, until I have an official Kitely graphic. Below it's the graphic I have set in a HG grid. Please let me know if it is ok to use it. Thank you.

These users thanked the author Isis Ophelia for the post:
Selby Evans

You`d like to meet others inworld? Join the Meet & Chat Corner group and say hello
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Isis,

Please use this Kitely Market logo instead of using the Kitely logo with "Marketplace" after it (click to view the full resolution version then save that, it's our marketplace logo on a transparent background):
Kitely-Market-logo.png
The color value for text ("Merchant") should be #082e6c, the preferred font is Meiryo (Regular) but Helvetica and other similar fonts can work as well.

You can also include a sign with the link from this blog post to help people configure delivery from Kitely Market to the grids where you place your signs:

https://www.kitely.com/virtual-world-ne ... ly-market/
Isis Ophelia

Post by Isis Ophelia »

thank you Ilan for the quick response. I have followed your instructions and remade the board. It looks much better now. Thank you

http://imgur.com/CGbYLkV

Dot Matrix

Post by Dot Matrix »

Is it possible to use the Kitely Market logo "as is", without a 3D effect added? I'm not sure whether official logos should be altered like that.
These users thanked the author Dot Matrix for the post:
Ilan Tochner
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Isis,

Dot is correct, please use our official Kitely Market logo without altering it.
Isis Ophelia

Post by Isis Ophelia »

"as is"? it is as is. What I did its download the logo. It's png with transparency. I made a white layer, put the transparent logo on it. Added new layer put my logo and blue background on it. Wrote the text to touch to go to the page on another layer. That was it. No alteration of anything :)

Editing to add that I had to resize the Kitely Logo to fit on a 512x512 layer, which its the usual size for inworld graphics. Can be that the shadows of the transparency got a 3d effect when resizing. But not sure if that is what you are seing as altering.

Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Please click the image and right click it to save it to your hard drive. Draging it from inside the browser can have different results as the browser may display transparency using a patern or a different color and you want to download the logo without that effect.

Once the logo is on your hard drive, position it on a white background and flatten the image before doing further manipulations on it.