No KC Option to pay for me or am I just not understanding..

Discussion and support for the Kitely Market
Stassi Susanti
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

No KC Option to pay for me or am I just not understanding..

Post by Stassi Susanti »

Check out> no option to choose between paypal / or / KC credits> Chose paypal>Inworld I was deducted KC for the products + my bank account was charged with a date for 09/14/2015 instead of today's date 09/23/2015. I am so confused :shock:

Second issue:
Under analytic even if I choose to see up to the current date.. I am still shown last weeks results.

Thanks,
Stass-
Ilan Tochner

Re: No KC Option to pay for me or am I just not understandin

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Stassi,

Kitely Market items are listed in KC and/or USD. If an item is listed in KC and you have enough KC in your account then the shopping cart will charge your KC balance instead of your PayPal account for that item. Different items in the same shopping cart may be charged for differently, depending on what type of currency the merchant is willing to accept for the item and the amount of KC you have.

All the items you bought from Kitely Market so far are only sold for USD so there is no option to pay for them using KC.

When you checkout a shopping cart using PayPal we charge that PayPal account. PayPal then charges your credit card or bank account depending on your PayPal account settings and PayPal's own billing policies.

As for inworld transactions, those can only be done via KC which you need to have either received or bought beforehand. It is likely that the charge you are seeing on 09/14/2015 is for buying the KC you used for your inworld transactions and not for your Kitely Market transactions. Please look at the billing amount to see which transaction it corresponds to.

As for your question regarding analytics, please send me a link to the analytics page after you've selected the desired date range so I can see what you're referring to (other users who aren't logged into your account will not be able to access that page).
Stassi Susanti

Post by Stassi Susanti »

Hello Ilan,
I have never purchased KC credits, so it is impossible that the charge dated 09/14/2015 were for KC credits. The credits that are on my account are from my own Kitely market sales and I am happy to report that I have well enough KC credits to purchase what I was trying to purchase today. The 09/14/15 Kitely charge corresponded to a purchase that I actually made on 09/13/15 ..my apologies. Regarding why I was not given an option to pay with KC - I see the problem, only one of the items accepts KC and USD while the other is USD only. Once I removed the USD only item, I was given the option to pay via KC credits.
Item one:
This product can be bought using either Kitely Credits (KC) or US Dollars (USD).

During checkout, if you have enough KC in your account then you will buy the product using KC. If you don't have enough KC then you will be asked to pay using PayPal.

Item 2:
Buy this product using US Dollars (USD), via PayPal.

While I thank you for helping me to navigate through marketplace and reminding me to check my list twice, I still do not understand why the dates reflect a week off on the Kitely market analytic page.
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Please go to the page you are talking about, set the date range as you want it to be then copy the address from your browser and send that to me so I can see what you are referring to.
Stassi Susanti

Post by Stassi Susanti »

Sure thing, its done as per your request.

Thank you,
Stassi
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Stassi,

We reviewed the link you sent me and found that the graph is as it should be: you selected the Week resolution and it's showing bars with the week resolution in the date range you selected. Please note that the last bar shows its start date (Sep 20) and the number of days it covers (4 days). This brings you to the end of the date range you selected.
Stassi Susanti

Post by Stassi Susanti »

Hello Ilan,
Could you please tell me what you see my week resolution set as ? I see you pointed out my "week resolution" but did not confirm the dates that were seen for that specific section.

Thanks
Stassi
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Aug 23, 2015 - Sep 23, 2015 . If you look at the link you'll see it is specified in the address as well.
Stassi Susanti

Post by Stassi Susanti »

Interesting, you can see it but you will not state what you see on your end ..interesting :shock:

How does that work out for trouble shooting I wonder ..nuff said
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Funny, and there I thought I answered your question twice already: :-)

The date selection allows selecting "Day", "Week" or "Month", a Start Date and an End Date. I stated that your selection was showing "Week", is that not what you selected?

As for the date range, My first answer indicated that the date range encoded in the link you sent me is what is displayed when we click that link to view what you see:
it's showing bars with the week resolution in the date range you selected.

- Ilan Tochner » Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:31 pm
When you said I "did not confirm the dates that were seen for that specific section" my reply began with the explicit date range we see...:
Aug 23, 2015 - Sep 23, 2015

- Ilan Tochner » Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:17 am
Does specifying the date range we see not answer your request for me to confirm the dates we see?

Did my stating that you can easily also see ("as well") the date range in the link itself somehow nullify my explicitly stating the date range in the first part of my reply?

I'm sorry if my two replies were not clear enough, I thought I had already answered your question twice and apparently you think I haven't answered it at all. What additional information did you expect me to give that I haven't already given?