No KC Option to pay for me or am I just not understanding..

Discussion and support for the Kitely Market
Stassi Susanti
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: No KC Option to pay for me or am I just not understandin

Post by Stassi Susanti »

That is really odd.. your post, time stamped 1:31pm Sept 24th, was not showing for me when I had replied about wanting to know the dates that y'all were seeing. When I enter the dates August 23rd to Sept 23rd the timeline or impressions portion shows August 22nd through Sept 19th. I just wanted to know why if I enter my search criteria as August 23rd to Sept 23rd why my timeline would not reflect the same. I am just trying to understand how this is suppose to makes sense. For me, it would be much easier with less confusion if both ranges reflected the same dates. It would also save time and threads like these....
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Did you refresh the forums page before you wrote your last reply (I answered about 3 hours after you posted it)?

The time range is indicated in two places: in the date range selector (where it shows the dates you selected), and under the graph bars themselves, where it shows various dates to provide scale (most often than not, it's not feasible to list the date under each bar). When selecting Week as the graph resolution each bar is 7 days in width but the last bar may represent less days when the date range you select isn't a multiple of 7 days.

If you hover your mouse over the bars you'll get a popup that includes, among other things, the start day of that bar and how many days it represents. Doing this for the right most bar in the graph you sent me displays a popup which begins with "Sep 20, 2105 (4d)" (meaning the 20th, 21st ,22nd, and 23rd of September).
Stassi Susanti
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Stassi Susanti »

I am not sure.. I may have refreshed it or had been logged out and had to log in I really don't recall. 90% of the time I log back in each time. Okay, so I reviewed what you wrote and it does make sense now. I just have to remember multiples of 7 and hover over instead of expecting to see the whole date range. Thank you for clearing that up.
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

You're very welcome. Please feel free to ask any additional questions you may have.