NOT Frustrated anymore-- Thanks so much for awesome service!

Discussion and support for the Kitely Market
Freda Frostbite

NOT Frustrated anymore-- Thanks so much for awesome service!

Post by Freda Frostbite »

This afternoon, I have spent a couple of hours helping my partner gather together a decent looking traveling outfit. In other words, a fully exportable outfit he can use when hypergridding and not look like someone's pale and sickly hobo cousin. I ordered him not one but two complete avatars with skin and BOTH said they were exportable in their market listing. I was very, very careful to be sure I ordered only exportable items. None of the items I ordered were really exportable when they came to him. I am soooooo frustrated. Yes, I have sent notes to the merchants involved but, dang it, what a PITA. Are merchants really this clueless as to what exportable means? And is there no way for the market to recognize when an item is listed for sale that it does or does not meet the specifications the merchant has checked off?

I post this here because I hope it's a heads-up to merchants to be sure what they are selling is really and truly what they say they are selling. This makes me think twice about using our Kitely avs as our traveling avs. Might we be better off getting duds and avs and skins and such elsewhere and using them to travel to Kitely? Just food for thought.
Last edited by Freda Frostbite on Sat May 07, 2016 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ilan Tochner

Re: Frustrated

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Freda,

Can you please give the order numbers of the two orders you are referring to?
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Are you referring to these two?
https://www.kitely.com/market/order/1000010277930
https://www.kitely.com/market/order/1000010277724

All the items they contain are indeed exportable. What do you mean by they were not exportable when they came to him?

Did our system prevent him from teleporting out when he tried teleporting to another grid while wearing these items?

Did it prevent him from moving/copying these items to his My Suitecase folder?

Did our system filter these items out from an OAR file he created from a Kitely world containing these items?

In other words, what made him decide they weren't exportable?
Sunny Whitfield

Post by Sunny Whitfield »

I'm always very careful to chose the Export button to be sure that ALL my items are easily exportable. I'm very sorry these items didn't come through so your friend could export them. I tried to handle it myself. But I'm glad Ilan was able to confirm that my items are in fact exportable.

Freda, if you would like a refund for these items, please contact me at sunmadefashions@gmail.com

Sorry for this inconvenience for you and your friend.

Sunny
¸.• •.¸¸.• • Sunny • •.¸¸.• •.¸
Freda Frostbite

Sorry-- just as I was trying to post an update to my earlier post, our internet went down. Ugh. Hex was inworld talking with Sunny at the time and I was in the forum trying to say that he had heard from one of the two merchants (Sunny) and she was trying to make things right. BUT the problem seems to be somewhere between her and the customer. Maybe a market glitch?

The products in question are Sunny's Peter shape and skin and PIzzazz' Michael shape and skin. I was trying to order for him so we only have to have one of our paypal accounts link to Kitely. Just seems safer to always use only one account online and keep the other one pretty much untouchable by internet thieves.

Order ID:

and
Order ID:

Thanks. Hex is now making dinner, but I can come in and drive his av if that helps.
Freda Frostbite

Yes, he was stopped when HGing out and received message that he was wearing non-exportable items. It listed the items. He checked the items' properties and this is what he saw. Attaching pics.

Same story with the PIzzazz items though he did not take pics of those because he was not talking with them at the time. These were taken while he was talking with Sunny.

BTW-- he was able to HG out wearing the set he got at the Kitely Welcome Center when he saw you there earlier in the afternoon.

I just thought the skin made him look pasty so ordered him some nicer stuff from the Market.
Attachments
Properties of peter shape.JPG
Porperties of Peter skin.JPG
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Thank you Freda,

The viewer isn't aware of the Kitely Export control system, it only displays Export info from an alternative system that exists on some other grids. In other words, the state of the Export flag in the viewer doesn't indicate an item's exportability or lack thereof in Kitely.

Please login with his avatar and try moving the items to his My Suitecase folder. If our system allows you to do that then it considers the items to be exportable. You can then wear them and teleport to some hypergrid destination to see that they are indeed exportable.
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Did he modify the items before/after wearing them?
Freda Frostbite

I will head in shortly to try again. And YES he did modify the items. Does that change their exportability? Will wait for your response before heading in.
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

It depends how he changed them Freda. Do you have a copy of the unchanged items you can test first?