Setting the right category for Market Place items

Discussion and support for the Kitely Market
Genavieve Page

Setting the right category for Market Place items

Post by Genavieve Page »

Hello I am very new to the Kitely Market place and just created my first store. Not really sure where to put this question . I can see where I can set category to structures, but also see on, other Buildings they have Structure then Residential homes.. I have been trying to find where to select or have my building set to show in this category for residential homes but so far have not found how to set this. Would love any advice or a link to help me work this out. thank you so much
Genavieve Page
These users thanked the author Genavieve Page for the post:
Ilan Tochner
Ilan Tochner

Re: Setting the right category for Market Place items

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Genavieve,

For a short tutorial about how to use some of Kitely Market's basic features, please see: https://www.kitely.com/virtual-world-ne ... merchants/

The categories tree window shows a list of category names with arrows next to them. Clicking any of those arrows opens that category's list of subcategories. You can select either a category or a subcategory but we highly recommend you select the most accurate subcategory for your product listing so that your product will be included in search results inside that subcategory.

To select the Residential Buildings subcategory first click the arrow next to the Structures category then scroll down until you see the Residential Buildings subcategory, click it and then press the OK button.
These users thanked the author Ilan Tochner for the post:
Genavieve Page
Genavieve Page

Post by Genavieve Page »

Ilan Tochner wrote:Hi Genavieve,

For a short tutorial about how to use some of Kitely Market's basic features, please see: https://www.kitely.com/virtual-world-ne ... merchants/

The categories tree window shows a list of category names with arrows next to them. Clicking any of those arrows opens that category's list of subcategories. You can select either a category or a subcategory but we highly recommend you select the most accurate subcategory for your product listing so that your product will be included in search results inside that subcategory.

To select the Residential Buildings subcategory first click the arrow next to the Structures category then scroll down until you see the Residential Buildings subcategory, click it and then press the OK button.

Thank you so much Ilan, I some how missed the category tree was only getting the first category Structures. thank you will go read through that link as well. much apreciated
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

You are very welcome Genavieve, please let me know if there is anything else you need.
These users thanked the author Ilan Tochner for the post:
Genavieve Page